Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

5463 taken out. 5430-33 next level for me. 161% Extension including globex high. Monday low.

ES now at VA lows from 2 days ago... FTSE at medium term trend line and approaching Buy day low from three days ago.... mmmm.. watch for a turn here.

ES now at VA lows from 2 days ago... FTSE at medium term trend line and approaching Buy day low from three days ago.... mmmm.. watch for a turn here.

I would expect a break of low anywhere down to 405 which would be a short signal from a pullback which would be at 5468

I really wouldn't recommend bottom fishing. I've messed up on a couple of "oh it can't get any lower than this" trades. Sadly I made some money on the last one long at 43, out at 63 at 20 EMA. Looks like I haven't learned my lesson, and will probably lose more than I gain in the future.

:whistling

Attachments

• italian bonds today.jpg
    italian bonds today.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 124
well if you think about it there must have been lots of selling goin on yesterday.....that's what the big push was..

Whatever happens it is likely to be a hairy start at 2:30pm. I have no idea what to expect, except volatility.

As for the Italian bond situation, a bailout is inevitable. These things tend to become self fulfilling prophecies. Just like forcing the UK out of the EMU. The market ends up betting it is going to happen, and will not rest until it does. Same happened for Greece, Ireland, Portugal. Don't forget Spain their bond rates are going sky high. Will the IMF bail them out? Even the IMF doesn't have that kind of money. So where does this leave all our big banks? Bit scary, isn't it.

Could another flash crash happen? Have they put limits on the bots to stop it from happening?

Whatever happens it is likely to be a hairy start at 2:30pm. I have no idea what to expect, except volatility.

As for the Italian bond situation, a bailout is inevitable. These things tend to become self fulfilling prophecies. Just like forcing the UK out of the EMU. The market ends up betting it is going to happen, and will not rest until it does. Same happened for Greece, Ireland, Portugal. Don't forget Spain their bond rates are going sky high. Will the IMF bail them out? Even the IMF doesn't have that kind of money. So where does this leave all our big banks? Bit scary, isn't it.

ECB does though.