Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Closed second Dow short at 152690 - I'm flat now.
Hope everyone had a good day. :clap:

yeah ...disappointed tho i thought we might get a good long signal with 69 but it didn't hold ...time yet i suppose

i got long dow at 309, closed at 353. (44pts) and went short at 375 still open (72 profit)

hoping the dow gets hammered into the close.

i only trade the ftse

i had a buy trigger on dow of 294, cash session. i could not get it but dow was only about 15ish above so took it. dow was easy because it went straight up no decision required. and then went straight down

5 consecutive up candles followed by 7 consecutive down candles (10min) a strong dow should not give up 100pts of a 112 pt advance.

hope everyone got good points, 1690 was pivot worked well approx 6551 on ftse

i had a buy trigger on dow of 294, cash session. i could not get it but dow was only about 15ish above so took it. dow was easy because it went straight up no decision required. and then went straight down

5 consecutive up candles followed by 7 consecutive down candles (10min) a strong dow should not give up 100pts of a 112 pt advance.

hope everyone got good points, 1690 was pivot worked well approx 6551 on ftse

yeah i'm trying to make sense of forex at the mo ....i've been trying my sys on it but it is a diff animal...starting to narrow it down i think

bloddy hell - how do you get one of those animated smiley things into a post - i've clean forgotten (only used to deleting the buggers, lol)

Attachments

• hear ye.jpeg
    hear ye.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 104
well i've had two emails re your post that isn't there :LOL:

It was horror at your excursion into forex, DL. It's from the planet Zog you know and will eat you alive.

edit: bugger, that attempt at an image was no better.