Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

think people took of bets while obama spoke and once he ended put on risk, speech had no surprises.

Hey SD
the new Dowboys (including Goldman) managed an 80 point down move and a 95 point up move in the first 2 hours.
Maybe the 'good ole days' ARE back. :LOL: (y)

Hey SD
the new Dowboys (including Goldman) managed an 80 point down move and a 95 point up move in the first 2 hours.
Maybe the 'good ole days' ARE back. :LOL: (y)

yes thats neat, think Obama had a hand in the action.

ftse range 35pts
dax range 39pts

this market feels tired.

just finished listening to jeffrey saut of raymond james, he say the rejection of the "no taper " rally is very bad omen for markets

ftse range 35pts
dax range 39pts

this market feels tired.

just finished listening to jeffrey saut of raymond james, he say the rejection of the "no taper " rally is very bad omen for markets

I think Ben Bernanke is a very bad omen for markets. (Long term)

ftse range 35pts
dax range 39pts

this market feels tired.

what rejection? it's filled the gap and holding just above pre-tapernews level for the moment. got the fiscal cliff shenanigans to throw it about a bit this week as well.

what rejection? it's filled the gap and holding just above pre-tapernews level for the moment. got the fiscal cliff shenanigans to throw it about a bit this week as well.

just saying what saut said., day before taper news, dow was 15,532 close. today we have low of 15,340

markets discounting tapering = 15,532,

markets know no tapering until least october. 15,340

this is not a rejection? 360pts below the taper peak euphoria

just saying what saut said., day before taper news, dow was 15,532 close. today we have low of 15,340

markets discounting tapering = 15,532,

markets know no tapering until least october. 15,340

this is not a rejection? 360pts below the taper peak euphoria

it's all a blur :LOL: when was the taper news then?

I'm feeling a little confused about my identity.
Sounds like none of us are having a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
"down the drains" is that cockney rhyming slang? what could it all mean

no, it's for real. i got root problems in the main manhole - the gardener won't go down, the wife laughs (like a drain:LOL:), my son conveniently busy, Thames Water charge the earth, so it's left to poor old me and me childhood MickeyMouse gas mask.