Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The company is set to be promoted to the FTSE 100 .FTSE share index on Wednesday after its share price jumped to all-time highs following a 40 percent surge in profit in July.

a company selling trainers is going to be in the FTSE100 !

The company is set to be promoted to the FTSE 100 .FTSE share index on Wednesday after its share price jumped to all-time highs following a 40 percent surge in profit in July.

a company selling trainers is going to be in the FTSE100 !

Nike sell trainers they have a market cap of $59 Billion.
Goldman Sachs is $77 Billion.
Theres money in them there 'Trainers'

The Dax is rising at the same velocity as yesterday - it is relentless. I'm only sorry I bailed out on the upside at 438 and went short. I will be staying out until it gives some indication that its ever going to stop.

Mella_ta was right.

Ok - here is a test of the ruthless efficiency of the German machine. Its been in a well defined channel all morning so I'm now long Dax 8492.5 with a stop at 8481 expecting it to go to 8550.
Deutchland Deutchland ub... on no sorry cant do that, its a criminal offence now.

Ok - here is a test of the ruthless efficiency of the German machine. Its been in a well defined channel all morning so I'm now long Dax 8492.5 with a stop at 8481 expecting it to go to 8550.

I've moved my stop up to 8485 so risk is now down to 7.5 points. Uber confident.

Ralph_Acampora 2m

Near-Term Rally Is Broadening Out, Part I: Sector new highs - Energy (XLE); Industrial (XLI); Materials (XLB). Technology (XLK) very close

The Dax is making a monkey out of me again.
I placed an order with a tight stop - it broke a rock solid trendline - took out my stop then proceeded back up on a parallel trend.
Whats to say. :rolleyes:

strong china data will drive Dax higher

once we break 8446 wont it go up by the amount of the previous trading band?

famous last words

Last edited:
nas 100
the leader of the pack
testing the 50% area ??
2hzo4r7.gif