there is the range..lets hope it breaks it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-26-22-10-09.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-26-22-10-09.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 125
ftse 100 cash index going into next week
4 hour data
shows the uptrend that started on 24 june
price has a tinge of bearishness and could breakdown to test that aqua trendline at 6500 area.there is horizontal supp in that area
or
we test the upside res at 6640 area
price is at support and looks to want to break downwards
lets see what happens
2n17v2f.gif

fomc and nfp this week coming

Dax cash index
H4 data again
dax started its upmove a bit later than ftse
trend supp is at 8200 area
and trend res at 8400 area
we either test the uptrend line or go up and take out the res
depending on the news
or just flatline
166yk4g.gif

S & P 500 cash index
not as bearish as dax and ftse
not really a confirmed short as yet
H4 data
about to possibly breakdown..but green trendline underneath
the aqua line area is the main supp..if it breaks
otherwise 1700 res could break
no real clues as yet
s2fg8x.gif

Dow is slightly bearish
H4 data
res above is trend and horizontal
supp below...internal trendline aqua is in the 15320 area
the big orders should be in the green ..a test of the main trend in the 15250 area
2v3k745.gif

Dentist
Decided its about time I learnt point/figure charts its already taken over my life. I only trade ftse (daily and longer term). Which charts supplier do you recommend will I pay and are the charts updated live with alerts.

cheers

Dentist
Decided its about time I learnt point/figure charts its already taken over my life. I only trade ftse (daily and longer term). Which charts supplier do you recommend will I pay and are the charts updated live with alerts.

cheers
malaguti is ur man
he knows about charting software

malaguti is ur man
he knows about charting software

only the ones I know about!
@Jeffre
This list isn't exhaustive, but I'll try and go down in order of the ones that do Point and figure properly
One of the key components of P&F is the 45 degree trend line and for this you need to be able to square the chart appropriately. Only a few are able to do this reliably

Updata (Trader Pro) - The very best for P&F charting. Expensive but if P&F is your method, I dont think there is anything better.
Market Analyst - again very expensive and I recently tried it and it was a gorgeous platform, but it just didn't do P&F targets and that for me is quite key
Bullseye Broker - the latest version is out, but its actually not as good as the old version. This does everything, again no targets are drawn but they can be hovered over for the calculation. I'm not a fan of this software, but for the cost it has to be worth considering and Dentist here does all his from this software so it cant be all that bad!
Sharescope - its cheap. and squares your chart and generally makes everything else a headache. very unintuitive software

There are loads of others. Metastock, Esignal, CQG etc etc all have an option for P&F but none of them square the chart properly. Free ones like Pro real time, and trading view will all have P&F, but they don't allow you to do some of the basics and none square the chart, therefore you cant draw a 45 angle properly
I personally use Traderpro. For P&F its the very best, second is Market analyst

These are of course just my opinion. good luck though

dentist
looking at your ftse chart it shows daily close on settings. when I put same settings on stock charts I get a different pattern but if I put daily high/low its the same. also why 18 point box and not 20 or 25.

cheers

dentist
looking at your ftse chart it shows daily close on settings. when I put same settings on stock charts I get a different pattern but if I put daily high/low its the same. also why 18 point box and not 20 or 25.

cheers

they are not daily hilo
look at the time input on the chart code
bullseye calls it daily
ie.ws30240 is dow cash index 4hour data input

going into fomc and nfp ..there is dollar weakness
that trendline cluster gets tested at 1.3175 area
4 hour data
fxw9yc.gif

what has happened on here? has every one died and gone to heaven?

like so many other threads on this site is this thread dead?...

or as sudden daeth would say "it's been abandoned"

i have been looking at forex trading the last few weeks but to be honest i am not very comfortable with this trading as it's a very different animal to the ftse .....super profits but super loses if your not careful ...forex markets move very fast....you can be 100 points down in minutes:(

shame if this thread dies ...why can't you lurkers just say something ? even if it's just hi or good morning or thanks.

what has happened on here? has every one died and gone to heaven?

like so many other threads on this site is this thread dead?...

or as sudden daeth would say "it's been abandoned"

Hi Dick

Welcome back, been enjoying the UK Summer.

Think T2W is quiet in general with summer time in the UK.

Also may have lost a few people on an alien space ship which took them onto Twitter land and the promise of easy riches.

Hi Dick

Welcome back, been enjoying the UK Summer.

Think T2W is quiet in general with summer time in the UK.

Also may have lost a few people on an alien space ship which took them onto Twitter land and the promise of easy riches.

bugger ...i missed the ship:(

Morning All

Markets holding the range.
End of month should hold the upside.
But think they should break lower in the new month.
AUD smnashed alls not well in the land down under

morning everyone

chap on cnbc saying at the money sp500 option prices at 5 year lows.

had cash 6581 as neutral pivot . and 1685 on sept