Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

thx sd, i'll have a play

nice burst of strength and a bit quick - i've closed off now

You have to hand it to those Algo's - they can keep the Dow wherever they want for however long they want too.
Who cares - Just so long as it goes up....

Morning SD

ASX very strong(banks and supermarkets)

Hope for overseas pull back, to buy again on Monday.

FTSE and DAX look like breaking into a new lower range.

Japan took a hit today in Asia.

One to watch next week, could drive your overnight futures next week.

Add
Good weekend all
Out for dinner and a beer(bear).:LOL:
NFP next week.

Last edited:
Morning All

Just opened a long on Dax

Also thinking on adding more on my Nikei long at these levels

hi zorbas how u doing

Hi SD

Overall Good

Have a good gain from an open position on the Nikei and trying to scalp around this with the Dax or the Dow however with break even results

Earlier in the month had a loss on a short Oil position after the latest run up.

Currently Initiated anew a short Oil position two days ago at 106.6 and plan to add if it continues to move down. Fundamentally the current prices are not sustainable, however this doesn't matter a lot as you know.

And last two weeks I am in vacation, but spend half the day with my iphone :)

Best

Hi SD

Overall Good

Have a good gain from an open position on the Nikei and trying to scalp around this with the Dax or the Dow however with break even results

Earlier in the month had a loss on a short Oil position after the latest run up.

Currently Initiated anew a short Oil position two days ago at 106.6 and plan to add if it continues to move down. Fundamentally the current prices are not sustainable, however this doesn't matter a lot as you know.

And last two weeks I am in vacation, but spend half the day with my iphone :)

Best

good stuff

Had a bad experience with the Nikkei overnight but I want MOAR Dow today and next week. :clap: