Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The Dax didn't make the 100 point rebound like it did yesterday. A little more weakness today.

How out of sync is the DOW and S&P to everywhere else ! the big one is coming !

morning all
hope points are being snaffled nicely..
been sitting on my hands with FTSE and Dow..just have not found a decent swing trade with the right stops for a while.
Watching closely for any tells.

Postman does your remote work for all markets, or do you need to change settings ?

It is a universal remote. It works for all markets. ;)
Would you like a demonstration?

retail money hits the market maybe on the 1st of the month, so they have to pay retail prices 15,050+ and 1620 sept

Dax is about 116 below 8am highs

I think those Yanks are taking advantage of the low volume this week.
I wonder how high they will take it.

haha this is quite funny they will rip it up until we go home then slam it ! Half day trading in US tomorrow aswell !

im still sticking short this dow , small stakes no stops ! all funded from Dax short this AM

There was strong resistance on the ES at 1620 yesterday so this could be a good level to look for the markets to reverse - if we get there.

There was strong resistance on the ES at 1620 yesterday so this could be a good level to look for the markets to reverse - if we get there.

1620 must be broken or 1600, markets feels too strong to break 1600 so 1624 here we come

Think only US strength is just not real , no other markets believe it or are following, buy it at your peril ! becuase it will whip round and you wont see that price again for a few weeks.