Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Will see if I can get 14920 in the overnight.

Lets see what Danny has to say about this later.

is it catch up time for ftse?

ftse seems to have closed outside the down channel... need a new high today ...dax/dow still holding back tho so nothing concrete....hope we don't go sideways for yonks....

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_403 Jul. 02 07.26.jpg
    ScreenHunter_403 Jul. 02 07.26.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 99
Morning all.
I will be watching out for a double top on the FTSE today. Although the Dow seems to have powered through 15,000 this morning and closed my stops overnight (with a nice profit though :D)

Morning guys, i sold 15k in dow on the open yesterday was a bit dodgy for a while but took profit on the close. This morning im looking to sell dax with an 8 handle, correction coming for usre, Anyone see oscar's video yesterday ? He is right bear flags all over the place but the big move lower may not ocme till friday .

mornin' all

ftse had a rip roaring strong day vs dow yesterday and opened about +20 strong again to day. just gone short ftse/long dow

morning Bustech, they sure do, and Dow is way to high compared to others have just sold some 14995's

This is the Dax's 4th knock on 7912's door. (Hourly chart). This will now be support or the start of a big fall.

Thats the trendline broken ! TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR