Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

nice action this morning

looking for the FTSE to turn as we close 5484 mark and fall in to after noon with late day rally still dont want to see a price over 5504

DOW still has an in session date with 635 so I will be short again once FTSE turns somewhere 11785 -795

no fixed target yet looking for 50 off FTSE

if breaks 504 by 15 points then will look for exit on pullback after that price

5529 is 127% extension
5572 is 161.8% extension

FTSE doesn't really want to go up any more but the DAX and FESX are leading the way, and dragging everything with it.

5529 is 127% extension
5572 is 161.8% extension

FTSE doesn't really want to go up any more but the DAX and FESX are leading the way, and dragging everything with it.

Hi Martin,

Just briefly, where have you taken this extension from?

was briefly out of short at 97 but back short again5511 as not a convincing price

holding now for low targets

any news flow on this move?? my squawk is down

John, there is no news on this at all. There's lots of stuff coming out of Greece regarding emergency cabinet meetings, and Papandreou no longer having a majority. The market is viewing a Greek election as removing the PM and possibly removing the referendum on the euro. Makes no sense to me at all. One way or another the greek people will get to vote either on the euro or to have a full blown election. Either way they will vote out of the euro.

The spanish bond auction wasn't great with yields rising again. The ECB is meant to be buying italian and spanish bonds, but if they were I would expect the yields to be lower.