Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The ES is much more bullish than the FTSE right now. It is in a nice upward sloping channel, but I am expecting it to break sideways through the channel between now and the US open. I don't think it will retest the morning low of 1220.75, but that depends on Greeks bearing gifts. My upward targets for the ES are 1237.50, then 1242.0 and then finally 1248.0.

The ADP non-farms were inconclusive, and the next big thing is the FOMC rate statement at 4:30pm. Just in time for the europe cash close. I think we will have a quiet afternoon, with a tight range in the last hour, going into the Fed statement.

why do women love shopping ?? Its not fun at all!

anyway trading still holding for my folding
FTSE needs to hit target 5364 DOW dosn't need to close gap 712 area would do and I expect to see some strength in the DOW after first 15 to 20 mins targeting 922 area

The ES is much more bullish than the FTSE right now. It is in a nice upward sloping channel, but I am expecting it to break sideways through the channel between now and the US open. I don't think it will retest the morning low of 1220.75, but that depends on Greeks bearing gifts. My upward targets for the ES are 1237.50, then 1242.0 and then finally 1248.0.

The ADP non-farms were inconclusive, and the next big thing is the FOMC rate statement at 4:30pm. Just in time for the europe cash close. I think we will have a quiet afternoon, with a tight range in the last hour, going into the Fed statement.

Martin.. I agree,, I am not looking for big moves this afternoon...

ES is now trading well above where most of the volume traded yesterday FTSE is just above/ within this range and eurostoxx is looking very bearish sitting at the bottom of the range were it traded yesterday/ ... My play will be to wait for 30 mins after the US open to see where price is then.. btw -- Bunds gapped well down and have traded downwards since the open after making very little attempt to fill the gap.

Given these conflicting signals.. I expect a very messy session

Squawk reported a large buy side balance at US open.. but maybe there to support price rather than push up... or.. they are waiting for some key news.. ????

I think that's it until 4:30pm. I had hoped we would go for one more run upwards, but the specter of the Fed is looming and the fish are expecting their feed. This is a good time to review the days trading and make a note of what you did well and less so.

Just a dumb observation. The FTSE bounced exactly off the 127% fib extension at 5496.0 at 4:30pm. But what I find interesting is that the total number of contracts traded at 5496 was 4 lots. Just 4 measly contracts got filled at the top. I would have thought it would have been at least 100.

Just a dumb observation. The FTSE bounced exactly off the 127% fib extension at 5496.0 at 4:30pm. But what I find interesting is that the total number of contracts traded at 5496 was 4 lots. Just 4 measly contracts got filled at the top. I would have thought it would have been at least 100.

Martin.. that is a very, very astute observation.. I was tempted to buy the break of the previous days high.. but when I saw the number of contracts trading at what is a key level.. I left it alone... this is something always to watch so you dont get spoofed into these moves

still waitin FTSE has produced upside target but has some unfinished business first

woolworths is missing a shop window display as I type

also the FTSE has 80 points to fall before DOW close tonight

still waitin FTSE has produced upside target but has some unfinished business first

:cheesy::D:clap: and I had sold so many tickets !!!!

Well the FTSE fell 65 pts from 4:30pm to 5:30pm. I don't know if that's the drop you were calling but close enough.

When I saw we had bounced off the 127% extension at 4:30pm, it looked like a pattern had finished, although I have no idea which pattern that could be. Did you have that as an end of a pattern DC?

Well the FTSE fell 65 pts from 4:30pm to 5:30pm. I don't know if that's the drop you were calling but close enough.

When I saw we had bounced off the 127% extension at 4:30pm, it looked like a pattern had finished, although I have no idea which pattern that could be. Did you have that as an end of a pattern DC?

nope end was supposed to come in morning but came today

dont want a price any higher than 5504 and would prefer an early top at 5476 again

282 SUPPORT SCALPER funny humor rude retro new mens T-shirt S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL | eBay

Can't speak for DC , but I had today as a buy day.. So tomorrow a Z day upwards.... In my view ftse fell back tonight because SP had to to test the support from yesterday's day session... Futures ES pushed price too high and produced a gap on SP cash.. There was no real news to justify this gap so down it came dragging ftse Z with it..