Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

playing around
will we dump ??
jzjep2.gif

dentist
i am watching your 15120 like a thriller!
double bottom then spread quadruple bottom breakdown on your chart
all long columns before much structre around 14750-800,where price ignited at the triple top breakout..
the PF's agree,which i guess they should as price is price!
2vxf23s.jpg

“Never on a Friday … is a mantra I crafted back in the 1970s that has stood the test of time, meaning markets rarely bottom on a Friday if they are into some kind of feint, or even a sideways move. To be sure, markets typically don’t bottom on a Friday, thus giving investors the weekend to brood about their losses and then show up in ‘sell mode’ on Monday/Tuesday; aka, ‘Turning Tuesday’. So I would not be too aggressive with stocks today (last Friday), but I think by next Tuesday the stock market’s internal energy will be rebuilt. And, if we get some more downside today, the McClellan Oscillator will be even more oversold. So I would look for some kind of bottom the first part of next week and then for a move up into the June 10/12th ‘timing point’ I have spoken about.”

… Jeffrey Saut, morning verbal strategy comments (5/31/13)

First down Tuesday since 8th January.
22 up session's in the DOW
ASX and Hong Kong finding good support in current areas.
Resistance comes in @ 4,920 and 22,430
Might be too far for today.
Aussie GDP today.

That 800 point drop from 4.30am on the Nikkei will weigh heavily on the Ftse today (they love a bit of bad news).

Short on the FTSE - may just sit out the ripples and ride it all the way down to 6400.
See you next Thursday. :LOL:

Are we there yet?

morning postman

morning everyone

yesterday dow close = FTSE 6520

yesterday 10 of the dow 30 stocks closed up.

Last edited:
Most SD, Postie and All

Tried a long on the ASX, but gave that up as a bad idea.
Long's are dangerous game at the moment with the moves in Japan upsetting all markets.

Last edited:
was that on demo account :cheesy:

oh...she is another of those frauds

I am amazed that I am not able to spot these frauds. I keep getting taken in by them, thanks for pointing them out.

from wikipedia

Daniel J. Zanger is a technical stock analyst and equities trader. Having turned $10,775 into $18 million between June 1998 and December 1999,[1] he is the world record holder for the largest percent change for a personal portfolio for a 12-month period of time and an 18-month period of time in the history of the stock market. This success brought him coverage from Fortune, Forbes, and Stocks & Commodities Magazines.[2]

Dan Zanger holds the world record for one-year stock market portfolio appreciation, gaining over 29,000%. In around two years, he turned $11,000 into $42 million.[3] Fortune magazine, December 18, 2000, wrote an extensive article on Zanger, covering his trading style and personality.[4]

seems that forbes magazine have also believed him.