Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i have a pdf doc called LSS An introduction to the 3 day cycle method by george angell if you want it let me know. i assume it's ok to post it here.

I have read that - it is ok - write down the formulas and start creating your own "book"

I was able to download the OHLC data from e-signal and saved me a lot of time.. if anyone can't do this with your system I am quite happy to post an attachement for you all with cash and futures OHLC .. for say last three months .. you can then load in youur formulas to create your book. Let me know.

I have read that - it is ok - write down the formulas and start creating your own "book"

I was able to download the OHLC data from e-signal and saved me a lot of time.. if anyone can't do this with your system I am quite happy to post an attachement for you all with cash and futures OHLC .. for say last three months .. you can then load in youur formulas to create your book. Let me know.

so have you tried it in your trading?

I could do one of those soccer pundits "its a game of two halfs"

to remain bullish FTSE needs to print 5331

if you are bearish then 5504 needs to be hit

we did get a double hit yeaterday on futures allbeit several hours apart.. can we count this a a double hit buy day??

no follow through so no

the DOW should be on ss today so I expect the FTSE to produce another Z up to 430s then down to 331 small rally end of day

DJ - are we near the monster rally you were referring considering positive signs of the Euro deal.

Done for the day chaps -- reasonable profit of 35 prices given price action .. enjoy your weekend

Watching 5461 for ftse futures and 1230.75 for the ES.

Been another morning of computer headaches. It would be nice to have a clear run for a few months without any crashes or network faults.