Advise please on rude member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow some balls and have a thicker skin.

Another comment from a monorchid in the peanut gallery. Most twits that interject comments of this nature into areas of which they have no knowledge...or right...are usually phony macho types. For your information, phony, I have two...either of which is much too large to fit into a mouth even as big as yours. Now, STFU...you nitwit.

Another comment from a monorchid in the peanut gallery. Most twits that interject comments of this nature into areas of which they have no knowledge...or right...are usually phony macho types. For your information, phony, I have two...either of which is much too large to fit into a mouth even as big as yours. Now, STFU...you nitwit.

*sigh* These americans really don't get irony do they? :LOL:

Well, we'll soon see whether you were right or not. Trading for 45 years, eh? You must be an old goat like me. The only difference is that I have learned to live with this ignorant bunch of upstarts. It's difficult at times, I must admit, to get the respect one deserves, but I keep trying.

With all the BS on this site, I don't see anyone talking about an actual trade. I told you ahead of time what I was doing today...I'm short ZDU8 at 11600 even...for chrissakes...its a triple top, what do you bb balls want, an invitation?

With all the BS on this site, I don't see anyone talking about an actual trade. I told you ahead of time what I was doing today...I'm short ZDU8 at 11600 even...for chrissakes...its a triple top, what do you bb balls want, an invitation?
And what do you want, a medal? Congratulations on making yet another profitable "internet forum trade". How many trade2bucks did you pocket on that one? :sleep:

jj

*sigh* These americans really don't get irony do they? :LOL:

We prefer our literary devices be used with some subtle nuances....your being a girly girl belies our etymological conditioning...I confess I'm not as sharp as I once was, I should have picked up on your sobriquet, Alice.

Wait, I'm confused. Was martscan seeking advice about dealing with himself or is there an even more rude member lurking about?

jj

Amazing how these threads attract more active readers than serious ones...

Amazing how these threads attract more active readers than serious ones...

just rubber-necking on a car-crash thread.

dont deny us our gory distractions, Mr Charts!
move along now, nothing to see, nothing to see. :cheesy:

EDIT: just to stay on-topic:
it happens. people dont always get on. put the guy on ignore, or inform the Mods.
trade. have fun. make money. dont take BBs seriously. bottom line is your account statements. dont try to prove anything to anyone. thanks for the trade tip.

And what do you want, a medal? Congratulations on making yet another profitable "internet forum trade". How many trade2bucks did you pocket on that one? :sleep:

jj

I discern, and understand, your frustration wrought by your inability to trade instinctually...you do prefer calculating, designing a format constructed around a certain matrix which inculcates your reliance on algorithms, don't you? Of course, by the time you set your calculator down and write a ticket....your chasing the tail end of the mkt. I'd be pleased to contest with you...pinhead...and proffer our respective trades BEFORE mkt openings..with a neutral 3rd party. I suspect you can come up with some dandies, however, you simply can't pull the trigger.

Guess again. My results are audited annually and I've already won a prestigious professional trading competition. Calling out fake trades to a neutral third party is a total waste of time, and the fact that you even suggest it exposes you for what you are. Good luck in your future endeavors, and enjoy EliteTrader. They'll like you a lot over there.

jj

I know, trendie, but after a while don't you detect a sameness about the inexorable downhill tumble into banishment?
Sometimes they are funny, though :)
Richard

just rubber-necking on a car-crash thread.

dont deny us our gory distractions, Mr Charts!
move along now, nothing to see, nothing to see. :cheesy:

EDIT: just to stay on-topic:
it happens. people dont always get on. put the guy on ignore, or inform the Mods.
trade. have fun. make money. dont take BBs seriously. bottom line is your account statements. dont try to prove anything to anyone. thanks for the trade tip.

I like your aphorisms....in a discussion of economists, having to do with forecasting interest rates, John Kenneth Galbraith...Keynes great disciple...opined that there are two types of forecasters, those that don't know, and those that don't know they don't know. I think that's about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.