333% increase in 52 weeks. ITP.TO

Huge volume spike today. Almost four times the average. Yet not much movement in the stock. What does this mean?

WOW! Record volume on this stock today. Over 2 million shares so far. Everyone always says look for volume volume volume. Well, here is the volume. What does this mean on this stock? Anyone?

I bought in exactly 30 days ago. Up 14% on 30 days, not bad. Let's see what the next 30 days brings.

Nice orderly increase. Wouldn't it be nice if all stocks increased like this? Boring way to make money.

Last edited:
WHAT? Someone just purchased 2.3 million shares in the last few minutes and the price did not move. Average volume is under 300k.

WHAT? Someone just purchased 2.3 million shares in the last few minutes and the price did not move. Average volume is under 300k.

Probably a block trade between 2 parties. Something like that generally won't move the market because the shares aren't bid of offered in the open market.

Peter

Probably a block trade between 2 parties. Something like that generally won't move the market because the shares aren't bid of offered in the open market.

Peter

Thanks Pete, was thinking the same.

What would be your guess as to typically who the 2 parties are in such cases?

Anyone know how to scan for momentum type stocks like ITP which are increasing at 20% per month with low volatility and few retracements and few pullbacks? This seems like the Holygraild except i cannot find any others. Lots of parabolic type stocks but thats very unpredictable.

Huge volume today. Lots of selling pressure. Someone is supporting the stock. I didn't like the price action today so I took my 17% profits and got out at 7.58. May get back in if the selling stops.

HOLYCOW! Check out the support or possible manipulation on this stock. Selling pressure all day at $7.50, then all at once BAM! Someone buys up all the sell orders up to $7.81.

HELP! Please take a look at this chart. I am long this stock from $7.90. What would cause this price action with no news? Ideas?

The trade should be closed in my view. Just look at the price action and although it has bounced the volume says to me that there is now a lack of buying support which means it will continue to go down.

Of course it may not do as markets cannot be predicted but when you see a price and volume spike such as this then something has changed.

The trade should be closed in my view. Just look at the price action and although it has bounced the volume says to me that there is now a lack of buying support which means it will continue to go down.

Of course it may not do as markets cannot be predicted but when you see a price and volume spike such as this then something has changed.

Thanks. I am considering it.

The sell off promted this article from Forbes.

Intertape Polymer Group Getting Very Oversold - Forbes