333% increase in 52 weeks. ITP.TO

Lickyluciano

Wow! What a chart! Mostly goes up 1% per day. What do you guys think? Stop trading and just jump on board? How about daytrading, buying at the open, out with 1% gain.

thats fine ...go and buy it and tell us how you do.....

is it getting hot in here ?

N

What exactly is it that's getting bigger?

Did you look at the 52 week chart? It's almost a straight line up from lower left. Average increase 1% increase per day. Mostly up days. Are there any other current charts like this you know of?

The stock has been Increasing by 20% per month as of late. I don't have much experience trading these small companies. I have been watching this for a little over a month. It has green days even when the market is red. My my thoughts were to put a percentage of my account for a mOnth or two with a 2% trailing stop. My fear is waking to a huge gap down.
Any thought? Any trend followers?

thats fine ...go and buy it and tell us how you do.....

is it getting hot in here ?

N

Ok, bought 4185 shares at the open this morning. Bought in at $6.49. It closed Friday at $6.41 so it opened up 8 cents (1.24%) and currently trading at $6.58.

Not sure about the daytrading idea at this point. In for the ride. Analysts project this stock at $9.00

Just that analysts' predictions are generally less reliable than weather forecasts.

I absolutely agree with your comment (y)

However the stock is up from his entry price. Yahoo finance shows projections at around $7.58 so maybe take some profits at or near that level.

Peter

There are several reasons why that could have happened. The market as a whole didn't do much during that time period. There's very little volume in your stock. Any decent size sell order would do that. Low volume stocks are subject to violent swings when a larger than normal order comes in.

Peter

ADDED: I just checked and it looks like about 50% of the entire day's volume was transacted during the 5 minute period that the price collapsed.

Last edited: