Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

VBA = visual basic for applications, which is basically a sub-set of Microsoft Visual Basic tailored to working with Microsoft office applications... or thereabouts!

Out of my under-the-water dax long (just before it goes parabolic no doubt) its been a good morning aside from that last position ...now going out to soak up some rays, looks amazing outside :)

I tend to agree atm. I just shorted @6167 and closed @155. Will be looking at shorting again @170 level but keeping weather eye on US futures for confirmation.

Also note that I will be flat in the hour before US open regardless due to price spikes.

The downside correction (or whatever it's called) could be quite big, as FTSE had reached 6200 area, 6000 and below could be next, but I could be wrong again, as usual!

I tend to agree atm. I just shorted @6167 and closed @155. Will be looking at shorting again @170 level but keeping weather eye on US futures for confirmation.

Been scalping some mini rallies@6155 - 6150 (3 - 5 pips)

The downside correction (or whatever it's called) could be quite big, as FTSE had reached 6200 area, 6000 and below could be next, but I could be wrong again, as usual!

think you may be right 6033 first target soon

Ok fair enough, well I'm also short from 17400 with another order in for 17500 if we spike there... looking at the daily chart it's not long before some profit-taking is going to kick off... he says crossing everything :)

Put an order in to short FTSE from 6198 and got stopped out 6203 at approx 1730hrs, did go down to 6190 but didn't monitor as I was busy with the family. Early PA seemed quite consistent but got quite messy later on.
Overall not a bad morning but untidy in the pm.

I'm still short, only 90 points under water.. but it's St paddys day so I'm not too bovered :)

Cancelled the 17500 order before I went out, can't handle too many Guinness and too many shorts at the same time tbh.

No, its a hold overnight trade.
S&P hasnt broken overnight high and wont do IMO.
Just seeing how far those dowboys can push it. Theyre mad.

So Postie, how high do you think these 'crazy dow boys' will push this before some c'mon sense is applied :cheesy:

pretty crazy **** in america. Yellen said that the growth rate has been downgraded and the dow is back up.....because the economy has been improving. What on gods green earth does that mean