Zulutrade signal provider top

exactly!!!
yes kama has and a mirror account, saved fx, which is also going as nicely as the first one - number 3 in no time. Really a good strategy, im impressed how good it is. :whistling
pat, who else are you following?

Also youron - but I see he has just sold EUR/USD. Looks wrong to me

Also youron - but I see he has just sold EUR/USD. Looks wrong to me

i see! he is not bad performing though! if you are not happy with his strategy on being short on the cable just dump him, and look at those who are long......simple as that.

i see! he is not bad performing though! if you are not happy with his strategy on being short on the cable just dump him, and look at those who are long......simple as that.

closed his 2 trades manually, but I'm not dumping him just yet.

Guys,the idea of following someone is that they do all the work, and you dont try and improve on what he does. Either that or you might as well trade yourself.

closed his 2 trades manually, but I'm not dumping him just yet.

well thats not a bad move. I also close a lot of trades manually, that for example i preffer to get less than nothing profit from the watched opened positions.

well thats not a bad move. I also close a lot of trades manually, that for example i preffer to get less than nothing profit from the watched opened positions.

Hello Robert,

Do you already have a real account or are you still testing a demo account?

If you have a real account, how is this working out so far? and did you sign directly with Zulu? or did you sign with a Broker that supports Zulu?

Thank you...

Hello Robert,

Do you already have a real account or are you still testing a demo account?

If you have a real account, how is this working out so far? and did you sign directly with Zulu? or did you sign with a Broker that supports Zulu?

Thank you...

hello there!!!
I am way passed the demo phase, i only use demo to test providers here and there.
Have been with a live account for the past quite some time now. Let me tell you something prior to go live get to know the platform extremely well..would be a shame to loose money if you dont know how to turn the zuluguard for example. You can check my profit back in the tread i posted a screenshot.
well in order to use zulutrade, you need to sign with a supported broker - check against slippage, trade commissions, extra charges, regulation, who can accept you , etc. you know stuff like this....

hello there!!!
I am way passed the demo phase, i only use demo to test providers here and there.
Have been with a live account for the past quite some time now. Let me tell you something prior to go live get to know the platform extremely well..would be a shame to loose money if you dont know how to turn the zuluguard for example. You can check my profit back in the tread i posted a screenshot.
well in order to use zulutrade, you need to sign with a supported broker - check against slippage, trade commissions, extra charges, regulation, who can accept you , etc. you know stuff like this....

thanks for the info...

I feel that now things are beginning to motor.

Attachments

• Zulu.PNG
    Zulu.PNG
    286.5 KB · Views: 227
Not to hijack this thread, but MyFxBook just launched its own copytrade service. Anyone willing to check it out and compare with Zulu? I'd be ready to put all that into a new thread if there's any interest.

Reactions: tar
Not to hijack this thread, but MyFxBook just launched its own copytrade service. Anyone willing to check it out and compare with Zulu? I'd be ready to put all that into a new thread if there's any interest.

yeah , I know about this for quite some time now... man seriously,
Minimal account size is $1000. Supported brokers: FXCM UK (more coming soon) ....for some followers this can be a barrier. Do you think, it wont be possible to follow some risky strategies with less? I am actually quite interested...lets open a new thread and discuss it.. :cool: