WHC - indices not working?

trendie

Legendary member
my WHC metatrader is no longer showing indices.

FX charts are fine, but the ES, FTSE and YM are showing "Waiting for update", and shows no data, not even historical.

anyone else?

my WHC metatrader is no longer showing indices.

FX charts are fine, but the ES, FTSE and YM are showing "Waiting for update", and shows no data, not even historical.

anyone else?

Same problem here. It looks they the symbols have been swapped for something else:
ESZ8 or ESZ8#I, YMZ8 or YMZ8#I etc. Unfortunately when I check these symbols, they show only historic data starting June 2008!

I tried reinstalling or restoring my profiles, makes no change. It's clearly an issue on their side...

Do you guys have the new Broco Trader? The old version of WHCtrader doesn't even load for me.

My bad. I just checked. It's not working on mine either - let's see if it gets running in the open.

but...

As of this morning, the symbols YM_CONT, ES_CONT and NQ_CONT seem to be the replacements for the old ones. I still need to see but it looks like we have some backfill, and when you zoom into the higher timeframe you can go back a couple of years.

Guys, try this:

1) Click 'Market Watch'
2) Right Click anywhere on the newly opened 'Market Watch' Window and select 'Show All'
3) Click the 'New Chart' button and you should have the full set of products to choose from.

N.B. I had the same issue this morning and the above is how I solved it for WHC Trader 4 - not sure if the process is the same for Met Trader.

Guys, try this:

1) Click 'Market Watch'
2) Right Click anywhere on the newly opened 'Market Watch' Window and select 'Show All'
3) Click the 'New Chart' button and you should have the full set of products to choose from.

N.B. I had the same issue this morning and the above is how I solved it for WHC Trader 4 - not sure if the process is the same for Met Trader.

In ODL MT4 symols are -

UK100
WS30
SP