Vince Stanz lives...

Since you bring up the subject of an easy life, this is what everyone aspires to and is entitled to but it has to be earned first.

Not bothering is the extreme, because what is required is graft.

This graft is what a large majority are not prepared to do. This is because they do not view it as necessary.

But they are mistaken.

Everyone is entitled to make errors. But to persist in making errors, the same errors again and again must be stupidity. I say this because no one is born knowing. We are all ignorant until we have acquired information. Therefore there is a fundamental difference between stupidity and ignorance.

But to persist in ignorance is real stupidy, and this is the curse of modernity in which everyone tries to solve what is complex by avoiding real effort and opting for easy solutions that do not exist, despite repeated warnings.

Therefore what may appear to be an easy route is not the best route, but the collective temptation is to try to take shortcuts.

Sadly, I can tell you they do not exist. But people persist in persisting, for reasons that baffle me, and cause me to look upon all this with sadness and dismay.

Incidentally, the above post is not intended as a criticism of anybodys' methods or otherwise, it is offered as a consequence of my experience, which I assure you is considerable, because, if were not, I would neither be willing nor able to bring these facts to your notice.

Additionally, I will tell you, because I omitted to mention this last night, that all of this cannot be learnt in two days. Many people lead themselves to believe they can master it in one day, or one day and a half.

I can tell you on average total proficiecency takes anything up to 4 years to achieve, in some cases less, and in some cases more, and this is with ongoing meticulous mentoring. It takes around 48 sessions for aspirants starting from scratch to learn all there is to learn, and then on continuation training, under strict supervision, for an indefinite period of time, not necessarily according to the aspirant's natural abilities, but more to do with absorption rate, which differs in different people.

It is a huge mission for everyone concerned, I can no longer devote the time and effort required to do it.