USA Debt Crisis

er yep, it doesnt show anything, cannot even make out what race they are, cannot even make out the policeman. the only clear thing i can make out is someone shouting out to leave her alone cos she is female - not leave her alone you racist pig, not leave her alone you classist pig, nope - leave her alone cos she is female. well we are all institutionally sexist anyway, to go with the racist, and classist. if only the policeman knew she was gay.

didnt argue for or against either of these points.

sounds like you need a lie down.[/QUOTE]

(y)

WTF?! I'm getting the **** trolled outta me today.

I know what you mean. One rule for the pigs and another for the rest of the animals.

Simply the other side of those juvenile delinquents.

Having worked hard for my money I am now a hypocrit for opting to buy two properties and higher taxation and decent public services.

Logic doesn't add up so;

1. I either give my wealth(property) away because I'm a lefty, or
2. I keep my wealth because I'm on the right but shouldn't be thinking as I do about raising taxation and supporting public services...

DT & CV's law of socio-political system as they see it!

Err errmmm 3 mi lord 3.

3. Idiotic stupid bafoons can't comprehend an honest opinion so they turn to personal attacks and ridicule.

How pathetic is that?

I know what you mean.

I know what you mean. One rule for the pigs and another for the rest of the animals.

Simply the other side of those juvenile delinquents.

Having worked hard for my money I am now a hypocrit for opting to buy two properties and higher taxation and decent public services.

Logic doesn't add up so;

1. I either give my wealth(property) away because I'm a lefty, or
2. I keep my wealth because I'm on the right but shouldn't be thinking as I do about raising taxation and supporting public services...

DT & CV's law of socio-political system as they see it!

Err errmmm 3 mi lord 3.

3. Idiotic stupid bafoons can't comprehend an honest opinion so they turn to personal attacks and ridicule.

How pathetic is that?

I know what you mean.

LOL just let me know when you finally agree that i'm right and your wrong. Big depression at hand, then we will see what happens to the 2nd 3rd houses eh.

Why do people have so much trouble stomaching the fact that the UK is still institutionally racist and treats inner-city residents terribly? It's a fact of life.

Sorry but wherether anyone likes it or not scose is right on that one.
As for background or race meaning you are somehow lesser or prone to certain behaviour:

Alan Sugar (oh yeah wait thick chav, poor backgound...)
Duncan Bannatyne (oh yeah wait another thick chav, poor backgound...)
Trevor McDonald (hmm...no hoody or crack pipe in sight...)
Keith Vaz (wot no suicide bomber vest?)
Sweeping stereotypical assumptions are so much easier for rationalising something :rolleyes:

I had higher opinions of you dude. There's no point in me responding then is there.

I have Pazienza on my ignore list and would you like me to add you there so I don't waste my time talking to someone who has made up his mind and beyond discussion. :|

My fault, no offence meant :)
We may not agree on somethings, but you have made points I do agree with.
I was knackered and was overly harsh :)

er yep, it doesnt show anything, cannot even make out what race they are, cannot even make out the policeman. the only clear thing i can make out is someone shouting out to leave her alone cos she is female - not leave her alone you racist pig, not leave her alone you classist pig, nope - leave her alone cos she is female. well we are all institutionally sexist anyway, to go with the racist, and classist. if only the policeman knew she was gay.

Ah ok fair enough.

So then may I ask if anyone else suffers from this awful debilitating condition whereby visuals are the sole source of deductive powers? Answers may save me a lot of argumentative posting in the future.

Here we go - impending health service and Local Authority funding crises coupled with a pensions for aging popullation...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14475101

Will soon be pretty much the same in the US... And then Europe.

Migration of fast breeding economic labourers is the only solution to this impending and crippling taxation at our door step...

Bit of a joker aren't you - give it to women with big breasts... :LOL:

QUOTE]

yawn i have risen to the bait, i asked a question, you ignored it & deflected attention away from your wildly innaccurate statements by then asking me a few.......therefore i am in the wrong, i feel sorry for whoever has to deal with your poor reasoning on a daily basis.

i thought you were joking (lol) re your questions, they were so poor, anyway.....

"How would it stop global economy from functioning?" banning derivs? do you seriosly not know the answer to this, crikes. one example.....most large flows of fx (so this includes any business, bank, investment vehicle and the like which operates in >1 country (its a globalised economy we live in btw) with diff ccy's wld be hedging their ccy expsure in derivs mkts, & if they didnt exist this wld severely restrict their scope to foreign mkts etc (not saying we shld be so globalised, but we are). thats just ccy risk, there is interest rate risk, mkt risk (another example?....farmers have been hedging against global price fluctuations for hundreds of years in futures mkt), blah blah blah etc which can and are hedged in derivs mkts. read a book.

"Why are derivatives so highly leveraged?" dunno - perhaps a question for the regulators / gov'ts, doesnt mean they shld be banned though. you mentioned mortgage backed securities example which is interesting, cos these are as per the name suggests, underpinned by mortgages.....lent to households who were leveraged far too high i.e. incomes cldnt afford the repayments. these are not derivs, its securitised debt, bundled into derivs. stop the loose credit facilities (govts / regulators etc) and the MBAs wldnt have been around. we live in a consumer economy, we are encouraged to spend more than we earn, get into highly leveraged debt (mortgages), and buy the latest stuff - only way to continue this is to continue lines of credit, as soon as they freeze up (blackrock) we are ****ed. uk labour govt reduced unemployment by creating uselss middle m'ment jobs in public services to increase not only tax receipts, but the number of ppl who can spend more than they earn. the only feasible way out of this is to raise interest rates and admit this model doesnt work and take a huge hit, but will the big businesses let the gov'ts do this? no way. this has sweet fa to do with derivs, or employment contracts, or whatever mumbo jumbo pops into your head and you decide to regurgitate for the detriment of everyone reading this thread. in fact it cldnt be further from it. though in other posts you seem quite measured, weird.

"How does this help the global economy? What useful function does it serve?" see first answer.

Not sure if you actually make money trading derivs, but if you do perhaps you shld show the industry some respect and learn a little about its history instead of spouting twaddle about short selling being the root of all evil. god, have you seen, theres been a lot of short selling in the global stock mkts recently, all those dastardly hedge funds & big greedy institutions playing silly buggers again. darn them. if only we cld stop them the world wld be a rosy place again.

you left a lol emoticon after repeating my 'joke', these are to represent your emotions at the time of writing (there is no sarcastic emoticon), so i am glad you appreciated it.

short selling and the pack mentality can destablise as we have seen
QUOTE]
Not saying it was the cause
QUOTE]

you confused?

cya.

Mr rsh01,

Here deal with this and knock your self out... :LOL:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...-short-sales-to-halt-rout-in-bank-shares.html

Nobody can say you are behind the curve can they. You really know your stuff. :cheesy:

Enjoy...

Atilla,

I have nothing personally against you but I can’t figure out why you trade. You appear to be anti-free market, anti-capitalist and an absolute sucker for political demagoging.

Atilla,

I have nothing personally against you but I can’t figure out why you trade. You appear to be anti-free market, anti-capitalist and an absolute sucker for political demagoging.

I am not anti-free market. Derivatives has nothing to do with trade.

I am not anti-capitalist. I'm for policing and regulating markets. Institutions and organisations can become like bullies.

Why are you making a personal comment instead of debating the issue. :(

I only comment on the issues. It's all about the economics and outcome for me. I fail to see what worth or use your point has.

Do you understand the issues raised by derivatives for speculative gains - highly leveraged. The whole global markets moved on the rumour re:France yesterday.

Some people some where made a lot of money whilst others lost yesterday. Any comments other than personal ones???

How can you talk about free competitive markets when the whole system can be rigged and manipulated in such a dramatic collosal way???

Do you understand and know what you are talking about when you say free-market & capitalism?

What did I say before and look what has been announced. Russia did this, Italy automatically suspends its exchanges beyond 5-6% falls too. It is a good tool. One that needs to be used with these pack of hynias. Like yobs and thugs raiding stores.

If you have anything worth saying say it. Don't beat about the bush will you!!! (y)

I am not anti-capitalist. I'm for policing and regulating markets. Institutions and organisations can become like bullies.

I only comment on the issues. It's all about the economics and outcome for me. I fail to see what worth or use your point has.

Do you understand the issues raised by derivatives for speculative gains - highly leveraged. The whole global markets moved on the rumour re:France yesterday.

Some people some where made a lot of money whilst others lost yesterday. Any comments other than personal ones???

How can you talk about free competitive markets when the whole system can be rigged and manipulated in such a dramatic collosal way???

Do you understand and know what you are talking about when you say free-market & capitalism?

What did I say before and look what has been announced. Russia did this, Italy automatically suspends its exchanges beyond 5-6% falls too. It is a good tool. One that needs to be used with these pack of hynias. Like yobs and thugs raiding stores.

If you have anything worth saying say it. Don't beat about the bush will you!!! (y)

No, I've nothing to say about the 'debate' and frankly I don't understood the point of this post. You summarized the markets...Some people made money...and heaven forbid, some lost! :-0 ...

What do you want the politicians to do...create a market in which people only make money and nobody ever loses? Like the way Gordon Brown promised an end to boom and bust...we all know how that turned out.

No, I've nothing to say about the 'debate' and frankly I don't understood the point of this post. You summarized the markets...Some people made money...and heaven forbid, some lost! :-0 ...

What do you want the politicians to do...create a market in which people only make money and nobody ever loses? Like the way Gordon Brown promised an end to boom and bust...we all know how that turned out.

Reduce leverage to more managable levels, introduce clarity and control the derivative markets questioning their purpose.

Making money and losing is fine as long as everybody has a level playing field. This is not obvious to you? :eek: Free markets - assume perfect competition with perfect information available toall.

What has Gordon Brown got to do with any of this???

How do you think the rumour re:France came about? You interested or you accept it as a flaw of the free capitalist markets?

Reduce leverage to more managable levels, introduce clarity and control the derivative markets questioning their purpose.

Making money and losing is fine as long as everybody has a level playing field. This is not obvious to you? :eek: Free markets - assume perfect competition with perfect information available toall.

What has Gordon Brown got to do with any of this???

How do you think the rumour re:France came about? You interested or you accept it as a flaw of the free capitalist markets?

Again, what is your point? From what I read in these forums, everyone does have a fair playing field. Do you use charts? Do your charts display something different to the charts of so called 'bullies' you describe? What evidence do you have that the playing field isn't fair and if you think it's being manipulated, why don't you capitalize on your knowledge instead of complain about it?

I have NO complaints whatsoever:smart:

Again, what is your point? From what I read in these forums, everyone does have a fair playing field. Do you use charts? Do your charts display something different to the charts of so called 'bullies' you describe? What evidence do you have that the playing field isn't fair and if you think it's being manipulated, why don't you capitalize on your knowledge instead of complain about it?

I have NO complaints whatsoever:smart:

Apathy and ignorance is bliss. You don't care or you don't know?

If you don't get the point your welcome to step off the debate re; highly leveraged short selling.

Good for you - no complaints => Mr Happy. (y)

We'll wait for rsh01 to digest the news and tell us what he thinks and how he interprets the news... :smart:

Apathy and ignorance is bliss. You don't care or you don't know?

If you don't get the point your welcome to step off the debate re; highly leveraged short selling.

Good for you - no complaints => Mr Happy. (y)

We'll wait for rsh01 to digest the news and tell us what he thinks and how he interprets the news... :smart:

As always Atilla, we get to a point where I don't even know what you are actually debating.

re; highly leveraged short selling.

Are you in favour of free markets or not? Simple question, Yes or No?

What do you think of this? You're long gold aren't you?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...2-by-cme-as-investors-drive-record-rally.html

I just don't get why some people don't get it.

The govt's have tried throwing money at the problems since 2008 which has only resulted in limited growth, temporary stabilization of deteriorating economies and some short term inflationary pressures.

Govt's can't keep on throwing money at the problem and here's why. At some point reality returns and the free markets are now running the show and are dictating policy from here on in. Govt's all around the world (inc US) being told to wind their necks in and implement austerity measures and basically live within their means. The markets are simply continuing probing for weakness and if there is any they will find it regardless of govt and politicians attempts to divert attention away from the real problems.

Given that the markets are continually asking so many questions of so many govt's, doesn't it seem reasonable to conclude that they will find this weakness and expose it for what it is ! Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Italy, Spain and now US, France. Anyone who thinks theres a recovery going on here is frankly retarded and I can only assume is living in a self interest bubble of their own making.

Probably best to flog off what you don't need and hunker down for the depression that's coming.

Wow. So much crazy wrongness packed into one little post.

I have to agree with the comment above, I really don't know why you hang around a trading forum. Do you trade, only taking longs and using no leverage?