Ukraine invasion

Germans lying about Nord Stream exchange

Ukrainian fighters conduct two attacks to break into Bryansk region
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/160447-bryansk-region/

NATO to deploy armored brigade near Russia

A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
I believe Putin's looking for fighting men ..... Any takers ?? No, .... stay away from them female bulls, for #-sake !!!

Russian tourist 'who was gored while trying to rape a cow' when his flight attendant dumped him 'now faces being conscripted to fight for Putin against Ukraine'​

Last edited:
A non-partisan research post - London

Dramatic moment Ukrainian special forces blow up Russian pontoon bridge with Himars strike in latest Kursk battlefield victory - as rattled Putin accuses Kyiv of trying to attack nuclear station​

• Footage showed Ukrainian forces blowing up the pontoon bridge
  • The pontoon bridge was destroyed by a HIMARS strike
  • Putin accused Ukraine of trying to blow up a nuclear power plant

How dya like them apples !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She's part of the swamp c_v - the sort of person you wanted to see the back of when Trump got elected in 2016. Just apply her intro' comments to Zelensky - and you'd be about right. He's only alive today because of his CIA security detail. When the U.S. ditches Project Ukraine - which they inevitably will sooner or later - that protection will come to an end, leaving Zelensky very exposed. There's hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian widows and mothers who've lost their husbands and sons quite needlessly who'd only be too happy to but some lead between his ears.

Of course, if you're so convinced that Putin isn't going to be around for much longer, you can put your money where your mouth is and have a wager. I say that Biden, Harris / Trump (whichever wins in November) and Zelensky will all be out of office before Putin is. All you need do is accept my generous offer and then 1 oz of 999 fine silver could be yours - if Putin leaves office, voluntarily or otherwise, before the other three clowns are replaced.
Tim.

I get the feeling that the West is getting ready to pull the plug on Ukraine. But in other news, Ukraine seems to be drumming up support in India, of all places. India has been in talks with Russia a few weeks ago. "India’s Modi meets Ukrainian President Zelenskyy in Kyiv. Despite close ties with Russia’s Putin, Indian leader pledges support for Ukraine and says he brings message of peace."

I get the impression that India is really worried about China and doesn't want to see a strengthening Russia-China relationships. "India is the world’s largest buyer of Russian arms".

It's all very confusing, and probably amounts to not very much.

Putin seems as popular as he's even been within Russia, so his position seems secure.

India ‘playing its own game’ – ex-diplomat on Modi’s Ukraine visit

". . . It [a poll] showed that Putin’s popularity fell by 3.3 percentage points to 73.6% within a fortnight of Ukraine’s Aug 6 attack, the first invasion of Russia since the Second World War. . ."
Putin's approval rating only has to drop another 33.9 percentage points and it'll be as low as sleepy genocide Joe's!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now c_v, what's your answer to my wager: yes or no?

". . . It [a poll] showed that Putin’s popularity fell by 3.3 percentage points to 73.6% within a fortnight of Ukraine’s Aug 6 attack, the first invasion of Russia since the Second World War. . ."
Putin's approval rating only has to drop another 33.9 percentage points and it'll be as low as sleepy genocide Joe's!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now c_v, what's your answer to my wager: yes or no?

Like all toppling of dictators throughout history. Make enough enemies, piss enough people off for various reasons and sure as night follows day, they will catch up with you.

You know all this already though. No need for wagers, I'll be quite content laughing at you and others forevermore, when once again it becomes apparent that you were on the wrong side of history. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Like all toppling of dictators throughout history. Make enough enemies, piss enough people off for various reasons and sure as night follows day, they will catch up with you.
I concur 100%.
The only problem is that this applies to Zelensky 1,000 times more than it does to Putin, which is why the latter will remain in office much longer than the former.

You know all this already though. No need for wagers, I'll be quite content laughing at you and others forevermore, when once again it becomes apparent that you were on the wrong side of history. :ROFLMAO:
We both know that the real reason you won't accept my wager - the terms of which are extremely favourable to you - is because you know full well that it's game over for Zelensky and that the U.S. will drop him as soon as the Presidential election is over. The reason you post the fiction you do is because you can't admit you're wrong. This is obvious for all to see: otherwise you'd surely bite my arm off at the ankle and accept my wager!
:ROFLMAO:

Modi seeking peace on Ukraine visit

Modi in Ukraine: How India demonstrates that the next era of global diplomacy will not be led by the West

US hesitant over Kursk incursion aid – WaPo

US announces new sanctions on Russia

EU ‘part of the conflict’ in Ukraine – Borrell

Russia demands France explains Durov arrest

Elon Musk:"It’s 2030 in Europe and you’re being executed for liking a meme"
‘Dangerous times’ in his reaction to a post listing different countries where “free speech is under attack” that mentions France’s reported arrest of Durov.

#FreePavel: Elon Musk reacts to Durov’s arrest

I concur 100%.
The only problem is that this applies to Zelensky 1,000 times more than it does to Putin, which is why the latter will remain in office much longer than the former.

We both know that the real reason you won't accept my wager - the terms of which are extremely favourable to you - is because you know full well that it's game over for Zelensky and that the U.S. will drop him as soon as the Presidential election is over. The reason you post the fiction you do is because you can't admit you're wrong. This is obvious for all to see: otherwise you'd surely bite my arm off at the ankle and accept my wager!
:ROFLMAO:

Id say there is just about 0% chance that Trump will win, and Harris has already accepted the conditions that the US will continue on with supporting Ukraine. In fact, she has announced an increase in funding and an additional arms and aid package has recently been signed off..

Where do you get you're info? Brainless Brian by any chance ! :ROFLMAO:

US is behind Durov’s arrest – senior Russian official

"A liberal dictatorship does not tolerate individuals who do not play by its rules."
Russia and the world react to Pavel Durov's arrest: Why is Zuckerberg free?

See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/160471-durov-zuckerberg/

Id say there is just about 0% chance that Trump will win, and Harris has already accepted the conditions that the US will continue on with supporting Ukraine. In fact, she has announced an increase in funding and an additional arms and aid package has recently been signed off..
This is a non-sequitur that completely ignores the points I've made. The fact that you won't accept my wager is because you know full well that I'm right. That's plain and obvious for all to see. If you genuinely believe I'm wrong and genuinely think that just one of the so called 'leaders' (cough) mentioned (Trump / Harris and/or Zelensky) will outlast Putin - take the 'kin bet!
🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔