Ukraine invasion

It's not the closer ties with Europe but the change in the constitution to join NATO that is the red line - as has been mentioned umpteen times by Russia.

Even Russia could have been brought into some form of Custom integration with the EU such that relations with Russia was so good.

You carry on in your alternative reality world and foolish beliefs.

If only it was in Russia's gift to deny any independent country NATO membership. How about Finland.

You never cease to amaze me. Always on the losing side of every debate. However, 100% consistency. Well done ! :ROFLMAO:

A non-partisan research post - London
---------------------------------------------------
Bakhmut burns: Ukraine accuses Putin's forces of using deadly white phosphorous in bid 'to destroy' embattled city
  • Apocalyptic drone footage showed the embattled city emblazed in an inferno
  • Ukraine accused the Kremlin of using the phosphorus munitions in Bakhmut

Revealed: Real Winners of Russia Ukraine War

Wagner chief insists he has been promised as much ammunition as he needs to continue siege of Bakhmut after blasting Russia's 'fat cat' generals and threatening to withdraw from city

UN warns of threat of 'severe nuclear accident' after Putin orders evacuation of town near nuclear power plant captured by Russia in early days of Ukraine invasion
  • International Atomic Energy Agency again warns of renewed nuclear threat
  • Mayor tells of humanitarian crisis as Russia rushes to evacuate occupied regions

Ukraine reveals how it managed to shoot down one of Putin's hypersonic missiles which travel at 10 times the speed of sound
  • Air Force Commander said missile had been downed earlier in the week
  • It is the first known time Ukraine has intercepted one of these missiles

Quiz: Guess who said
I'm a Nazi. I’m a Nazi. I'm not going to go deep and say, I’m a nationalist, a patriot, an imperialist, and so forth. I’ll say it outright: I’m a Nazi.
?

It wasn't Hitler, Himmler, Heydrich, or anyone participating in this thread. Instead, it was

----------------------------------------------------
Which nations are siding with Putin? Graphic shows which countries backed Russia a year ago despite the war in Ukraine… and whose opinions have changed
  • Report says number of nations condemning Russia's invasion of Ukraine fell from 131 to 122 over the last year
  • It shows a number of nations have become more sympathetic to Russia seeking to keep economic ties

Ukraine fears its long-awaited counter-offensive will NOT live up to the hype and will put pressure on them to negotiate with Putin

Washington hasn’t responded to Moscow’s demand for an explanation of what happened to the Nord Stream pipelines after veteran journalist Seymour Hersh published a bombshell report blaming the US for destroying the key gas route, high-ranking Russian diplomat Konstantin Gavrilov has said.

Comrade Gavrilov, what happened after Seymour Hersh's report is the news about the mysterious Russian ship(s) in the area before the explosions
the submarine rescue ship SS-750 was the vessel photographed in the Baltic Sea before the unexplained explosions - and has its own mini-submarine called AS-26 - which can reach depths of 262ft and carry loads of up to 50kg.

Surely, Russian news sites like tass.com, swentr.site, pravda.ru, and southfront.org would be all over this, so I searched them and found
:D