UK Politics

Are you still branded a far right racist thug if you support him,? I’ve watched a few of his interviews and you can’t argue with what he is trying to achieve, stop the police covering up these disgusting acts of grooming gangs, where he falls short in my opinion is the way he comes across, fast talking and always ends up in a shouting match. He’s sacrificed a lot to expose these grooming gangs.

Are you still branded a far right racist thug if you support him,? I’ve watched a few of his interviews and you can’t argue with what he is trying to achieve, stop the police covering up these disgusting acts of grooming gangs, where he falls short in my opinion is the way he comes across, fast talking and always ends up in a shouting match. He’s sacrificed a lot to expose these grooming gangs.

Yes you are still branded by the MSM and those that oppose him.

The problem is that the whole shambles is a bit like Brexit in that it has become highly divisive and highly political.

In my view, if you strip out the politics and the political correctness, then you start to see how the system is corrupted and the cover-ups. It is obviously institutional and judging from non-muslim child abuse cases that have been exposed and those that certainly have smoke surrounding them it does appear to reach all the way to the top of the political elite and potentially the Royal family. So you can see how the two are linked and you can see why the establishment have tried to keep a lid on it for a long time. Because if you expose one then you expose the other.

I think that the racial element is not necessarily what it seems, if it's true that Islam provides a religious and cultural framework that allows the minds of muslim men to do what they do against non-muslim girls/females, then what exactly is it they are doing ? Are they doing it to their own muslim girls also, but that has not been exposed? Is it something under Sharia that gives them the reason? I don't think that anyone has yet identified that reason properly and that discussion needs to be had, unfortunately that discussion appears to get shutdown at every opportunity with ensuing racial/nazi slurs.

If Islamic pedophile rape gangs are a product of religion and culture and non-muslim pedophilia is a product of pedophiles, then both have been allowed to continue, despite he knowledge of such acts by the UK institutions that are supposed to 'safeguard' children in and out of care. Are there any links between muslim and non-muslim pedophiles?

So the whole thing is a complete mess, made worse by what appears to be blatant attempts to silence TR. The problem the establishment have is that the cat is out of the bag, it's gone global, TR is the poster boy for the muslim rape gang side of it, but no-one is at the forefront on the non-muslim side, all aspects should be out for discussion.

The problems that TR have are rooted in his EDL past, which the MSM and opposition won't let go of, the fact that he is working class and that nobody will debate him or anyone else involved in this subject properly. Also partly because the EDL was taken over by racists, at that point TR left the EDL as, well, we can assume he is not a racist, that was over 10 years ago!

There is plenty of discussion in the alternative media and the problems are known, it's that extra step that is needed by the establishment to get a grip of it, but I don't think that will happen because of the implications for them and the EU funnily enough as there are daily reports of migrant rapes across the EU.

No clear way forward means more trouble for all concerned, saddening that it has got to this stage and polarises people which stops all sorts of debates and discussions being had and proper action being taken :(

I even get the feeling that writing this piece, those 'anti-racist', 'anti-fascist' types would brand me, this is where we have got to. It is difficult to have difficult conversations on difficult subjects, regardless of the actual truth of the matter, it's another reason why TR has become popular as I assume the vast majority of people that support TRs exposure and sacrifice just want to have a reasonable, truthful conversation about what is going on in the UK and why the establishment/institutions that we pay to look after us are not doing their jobs properly and not being held to account under UK law.

What a mess :mad:

I wonder how much planning went into being arrested at Leeds court ? The guy is not stupid, he knew he was on a suspended and what the likely outcome would be, In such a case then he is a brave sole for going to prison for what he believes, It’s certainly looking like everything is turning out as planned..possible another suspended sentence after his case is heard in September.

I wonder how much planning went into being arrested at Leeds court ? The guy is not stupid, he knew he was on a suspended and what the likely outcome would be, In such a case then he is a brave sole for going to prison for what he believes, It’s certainly looking like everything is turning out as planned..possible another suspended sentence after his case is heard in September.

I watched the arrest video and TR looked mightily disappointed when he was being loaded into the back of the van.
Remember he's been arrested, hassled and served time before, so he had a good idea what was coming next and that he was probably going to be spending at least 24 hours in a cell being processed, so he either wasn't expecting to be arrested at that point or he's a good actor.

Little did he know he would be carted off to prison within 5 hours for 13 months, I don't think he expected such swift justice (injustice as it turns out).

No question he is a citizen journalist/activist, he, his wife, his kids have been pretty much tormented by the state since he appeared on the scene, they have gone to great lengths to discredit him for a decade, look where it has led though, it's backfired on them.

If people took the time to look at his youtube biography uploads talking about state harassment, then there would be even more sympathy for him and his cause. But most people will just believe whatever MSM tells them.

Hmmm ...... don't know where that came from! Try this one for size Sir:

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/01/the-tommy-robinson-judgment-what-does-it-all-mean/

Thanks for the link, the problem with the SecretBarrister is that it has been used by talking heads on the left that oppose TR to propagandise, so it ends up in the category of 'fake news' because of it's partisan stance, unfortunately.

The whole TR thing is not settled, I would like to know if there is any truth in his funding coming from the Middle East Forum, who are apparently US based pro-zionist types. If TR is funded by such groups then I think his campaign would start to unravel in some ways in the eyes of many because of the age old Jewish/Islamic religious war scenario, which will just get in the way of trying to resolve institutional problems in the UK (although to call me frank, it couldn't be much worse than it is now).

What's puzzling, is why the MSM haven't picked up in the MEF angle? If I, as a layman, have heard rumours, then why is it not in the mainstream press? Would that change the media narrative away from far right, nazi racists which would be impossible because the Jews can't be Nazi's or for some other reason, would it discredit the media narrative of TR and therefore they couldn't bear to be shown up as producing fake news all these years, who knows, it will come out in the wash soon enough.

If we are to get to the bottom of what is really happening then the media and govt need to start telling the truth, the media needs to be asking the right questions of government, the politicians need to remove the politics and the political correctness, there needs to be proper regulation and safeguards put in place, debates in parliament and, oh, I don't know, it seems there isn't going to be much action to sort it out and the fomenting of unrest and division is only going to increase.

Last edited:
Hmmm ...... don't know where that came from! Try this one for size Sir:

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/01/the-tommy-robinson-judgment-what-does-it-all-mean/

I follow secret barrister on twitter. quite an interesting guy, I have his book but not read it yet, He's quite biased towards TR, He hasn't a good word to say about him on twitter nor the cause he's fighting for, Im not 100% convinced he is a practising barrister, he spends a awful lot of his working day on twitter, Checking one's social media is not something iv'e witnesses before in the chambers :LOL:,

I follow secret barrister on twitter. quite an interesting guy, I have his book but not read it yet, He's quite biased towards TR, He hasn't a good word to say about him on twitter nor the cause he's fighting for, Im not 100% convinced he is a practising barrister, he spends a awful lot of his working day on twitter, Checking one's social media is not something iv'e witnesses before in the chambers :LOL:,

Yes – the Secret Barrister seems very keen to dwell on technicalities (which is of course what lawyers do) while glossing over the more broad principles of what TR is about. Taking the wider view it certainly has the whiff of an Establishment stitch up.

Yes – the Secret Barrister seems very keen to dwell on technicalities (which is of course what lawyers do) while glossing over the more broad principles of what TR is about. Taking the wider view it certainly has the whiff of an Establishment stitch up.

It's going to be difficult to argue with those 3 words, check out TRs own account of the events on the day...

and the summary of the appeal ruling:

Last edited:
Episode 7 of HnH podcast is interesting. They are basically describing the birth of an international movement made up of established political parties, social media commentators, street/citizen journalists, a wide range of followers across a fairly wide spectrum and labelling them all as 'far right' then includes Trump and a US congressman, continues to label them as fascist and nazis, manage to associate it with Brexit.

It really is Soros vs the rest, but 'the rest' are only just getting organised so are currently unidentifiable, HnH can't quite identify them, so they just call the emerging collective and followers as far right.

But there are quite a few Jewish links in 'the rest' which HnH don't identify for some reason, either they are naïve, or deliberately avoiding it ?

Extremists of left or right are extremely bad news for the average person.

They lie a lot and kill a lot.
Not nice.

HS2 Running into the buffers?

hs2.JPG
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...bn-make-worthwhile-government-infrastructure/

Only another £43Bn - what planet are they on? Or, coming from a government-sponsored source is this the thin end of the cancellation wedge?

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to the average Joe trying to get to work to fix the infrastructure first? I wonder how many people feel the absolute need to get to Manchester (or more likely London) half an hour quicker?

Nothing like spent-force politicians for racking up more debt :rolleyes: ...... £20Bn unfunded NHS, £39Bn Brexit, £56Bn HS2 + £43Bn for extras !! Good job most of us don't run our trading or household budget like that.

Last edited:
View attachment 254564
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...bn-make-worthwhile-government-infrastructure/

Only another £43Bn - what planet are they on? Or, coming from a government-sponsored source is this the thin end of the cancellation wedge?

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to the average Joe trying to get to work to fix the infrastructure first? I wonder how many people feel the absolute need to get to Manchester (or more likely London) half an hour quicker?

Nothing like spent-force politicians for racking up more debt :rolleyes: ...... £20Bn unfunded NHS, £39Bn Brexit, £56Bn HS2 + £43Bn for extras !! Good job most of us don't run our trading or household budget like that.
#

Agreed SuperMC. Much like the millenium dome (so yesterday now...) once they've built it, along with extra airport runways and the lot, they'll realise demand has fleeted away somewhere else. Hate to mention it but EU more than likely.

Moreover, who'll be supplying the trains, the steel and the wagons? India, Japan and France/Germany at a guess.

I'd place a change freeze on investments until Brexit dust settles. That's what the smart clever money has done. Government to spend it's way out of the sh1t hole they find them selves in is just ludicrous.

The plan is to invest in new airports, roads and train links whilst reducing corporation tax so foreign companies can come to UK and thrive without the shackels of EU. Hope it works out that dream.

I always wonder why we are building more runways and airports when at the same time trying to cut down migrants and NHS visitor numbers. Somethings just don't add up? :rolleyes:

The stupid Govt. like to build stuff even when it's not needed to just keep the unemployment figures down.
You forgot to mention the £220 bn Trident is going to cost over next 20 years. Also new fighter jets.

They could spent it mending potholes and giving half decent pensions.