Turbo Morning Trade EA

T.M.T CLOSE at first profit 50% of 35 pips, in other demo account reach the 35 pips today...

Last edited:
You must have different settings. I am using the last recommended settings by MagicPip.

hi Magicpip, If you rnew settings are based on a new backtest, cn u provide the settings, please? I only use settings with good backtesting, and I am using the latest you provided in this forum.

Last night I decided to try settings that were recommended here by someone else. 6:15 - 6:30, 65 SL, 20 BE, 2 BEwpips, 35 1st TP, 40 2nd TP. Though 16 BE might be better. At this point, I'm open to trying other strategies.

I'm also thinking of a 2nd chart just for 20 pips.

Tried backtesting smaller SL's of 18 and 20 and it may have been good for January, but not previous months. So far, almost lost all of my profits in December and January, and have been gaining them back, but not quite there yet.

My best settings yet, on backtest with 90% quality for Feb to Nov 2010 inclusive:

0615-0630
30 SL
25 BE
+5 BE pips
35 TP

+35 this morning, entered at 1.61576!!

I simply cannot understand the large stop loss compared to the TP that some traders are using.

1. If your SL is less than your TP then on average 50/50 accuracy you will profit.

2. The less your SL is, the more your lot size will be (if using MM), therefore increasing any potential profits.

3. If SL needs to be so large then doesn't this suggest on those occasions where the EA is wrong, traders are attempting to gain profit in the hope it reverses after going 60 pips against the position? To me this is just crazy - yes always use a SL, but never one that's nearly twice the profit target.

That is just my point of view, could anybody add to this?

This is the mine:

FirstProfitTargetPips=35, FirstTargetClosingPercent=50, StopLossPips=40, BreakEvenAtPipsProfit=20, SecondProfitExitStrategy=3, TrailingStopPips=20, UseADRFilter = true, UseLongCandleFilter = true

Please be advised that as of market open on Sunday, February 6, 2011 the server time for MetaTrader 4 Pro accounts will be adjusted to GMT+2.

I think this raises the default trade time to 0830.

I am told in Alpari uk..
Currently, the schedule of the platform is GMT +1.

At the start of Daylight Saving Time of Great Britain March 27, 2011 increased to GMT +2.

friday 4 february + 22pips

week end with + 90 pips

I am told in Alpari uk..
Currently, the schedule of the platform is GMT +1.

At the start of Daylight Saving Time of Great Britain March 27, 2011 increased to GMT +2.

friday 4 february + 22pips

week end with + 90 pips

What is your trading time, then, for this Monday morning?

Please be advised that as of market open on Sunday, February 6, 2011 the server time for MetaTrader 4 Pro accounts will be adjusted to GMT+2.

I think this raises the default trade time to 0830.

Yes, what do you mean by this? Summertime does not change yet.

Last night I decided to try settings that were recommended here by someone else. 6:15 - 6:30, 65 SL, 20 BE, 2 BEwpips, 35 1st TP, 40 2nd TP. Though 16 BE might be better. At this point, I'm open to trying other strategies.

I'm also thinking of a 2nd chart just for 20 pips.

Tried backtesting smaller SL's of 18 and 20 and it may have been good for January, but not previous months. So far, almost lost all of my profits in December and January, and have been gaining them back, but not quite there yet.

Your time is GMT, right? So if I use Alpari, it should be 07:15-07:30? Because it is showing GMT+1

But that must be atypo? Time clearly changes for Alpari 27 MArch?

7:30 all year round is correct for alpari uk. The server time is 1 hour ahead of uk time all year round, and is automatically adjusted when clocks change.

Can anybody suggest an affordable trouble-free VPS for my Mac. Gallant VPS, which comes free with Alpari, is a pain. Unless I repeatedly clean my cache and history and then reboot, it brings up a blank screen when I login in. No manual for Mac or Linux, so you're on your own.

Can anybody suggest an affordable trouble-free VPS for my Mac. Gallant VPS, which comes free with Alpari, is a pain. Unless I repeatedly clean my cache and history and then reboot, it brings up a blank screen when I login in. No manual for Mac or Linux, so you're on your own.

I'm using Forex VPS, $35 per month for 8 month with no problem and good tech support