Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Publicly calling some 3rd world countries " sh1t holes " is the latest from Trump.
Would do him a favour being banned from twitter !
He has his medical today. How much will it cost him to bribe the doctors ?

:LOL:

Last edited:
Publicly calling some 3rd world countries " sh1t holes " is the latest from Dump.

Not very polite or tactful. But do what we try to do in trading: look at the circumstances objectively and form a rational opinion.

I haven't looked in on this thread for a very long time and won't again as it looks as if it will rumble on until after Trump leaves office in 2025....
As James Carville suggested, "it's the economy, stupid", and that's all that matters in the end, it seems.

So is it Chelsea or Ivanka in 2024 ?

Looks like Oprah is going to have a try.
She would make a much better POTUS imho. than Trump.

Last edited:
Judy Wallman Trump, a professional genealogy researcher in southern California, was doing some personal work on her own family tree.

She discovered that President Donald Trump's great, great uncle, Remus Trump, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and President Trump share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory. On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: *“Remus Trump, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.”*

So Judy recently e-mailed the President for information about their great, great uncle, Remus.

Believe it or not, President Trump's staff sent this response back.

*Remus Trump was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.”*

Now THAT is how it's done, Folks, in politics!

Interesting story but just a bunch of BS. Here's the same BS story about uncle remus reid on snopes....

https://www.truthorfiction.com/remus-reid/

Peter

Publicly calling some 3rd world countries " sh1t holes " is the latest from Trump.

Not very professional, but succinct, to the point, accurate and what alot of people who have visited some of these countries actually think!

I'd go as far as saying that parts of the UK are starting to resemble some of those 3rd world sh1t holes too!

All this could just turn out to be fake news anyway.

:D

Last edited:
Not very professional, but succinct, to the point, accurate and what alot of people who have visited some of these countries actually think!

I'd go as far as saying that parts of the UK are starting to resemble some of those 3rd world sh1t holes too!

All this could just turn out to be fake news anyway.

:D

What some might think is surely far removed from the usual diplomatic niceties of a Head of State's statements. More like vulgar insults ?
Don't ask me to believe that it is a cunning plan to goad one's neighbours to fury .

What some might think is surely far removed from the usual diplomatic niceties of a Head of State's statements. More like vulgar insults ?
Don't ask me to believe that it is a cunning plan to goad one's neighbours to fury .

I agree with the sentiment, but plenty of heads of state have acted appallingly throughout history, far worse than this!

Problem I see (currently) is whether it's true at all, or just fake bunkum, propagated by the usual outlets, are we sure Putin wasn't involved? Good for a slow news day maybe?

If it turns out to be true then the PC brigade will have a field day for, well, days, until the next item of fury rises, then we're all in the sh1t again.

Trouble with the world nowadays, it's all so fake, but the truth is out there....

Why aren't the news outlets (the Trump haters) reporting any of his other tweets, about jobs, manufacturing, bonuses for workers, tax breaks, business moving back to the US, support for the military, steps to prevent illegal migration and drugs crossing borders, the feel good factor that the current administration is creating for millions of US and non-US citizens? Maybe that's all just fake bunkum too? Seems the world is all too one sided at the moment.

None of his many motivational speeches make the news, but they appear in his twitter feed daily, to large applauding and whooping audiences, people love him, almost as many that hate him :)

Last edited:
I agree with the sentiment, but plenty of heads of state have acted appallingly throughout history, far worse than this!

Problem I see (currently) is whether it's true at all, or just fake bunkum, propagated by the usual outlets, are we sure Putin wasn't involved? Good for a slow news day maybe?

If it turns out to be true then the PC brigade will have a field day for, well, days, until the next item of fury rises, then we're all in the sh1t again.

Trouble with the world nowadays, it's all so fake, but the truth is out there....

Why aren't the news outlets (the Trump haters) reporting any of his other tweets, about jobs, manufacturing, bonuses for workers, tax breaks, business moving back to the US, support for the military, steps to prevent illegal migration and drugs crossing borders, the feel good factor that the current administration is creating for millions of US and non-US citizens? Maybe that's all just fake bunkum too? Seems the world is all too one sided at the moment.

None of his many motivational speeches make the news, but they appear in his twitter feed daily, to large applauding and whooping audiences, people love him, almost as many that hate him :)

I think he's doing a great job :) Certainly stirring a few people up!

Interesting story but just a bunch of BS. Here's the same BS story about uncle remus reid on snopes....

https://www.truthorfiction.com/remus-reid/

Peter

Trump has very delicate skin doesn't he?

Just a joke. Calling it BS is a trifle too strong. I mean Trump is so liberal with his use of words I'd hardly think it compares to' his choice' of words. Having said that he doesn't have many words to choose from either does he? Keeps repeating same words have you noticed? Let's keep it simple!

All the best (y)

NOTHING good that he does gets any coverage. (n)

Democrat leader Dianne Feinstein said that the 5 white guys on the DACA committee should open a hamburger stand. Racist statement like that didn't make the news.

Peter

If Trump is going to insult whole countries the USA will be short of any friends when it comes to their problems.
The impression in many countries is that the US has forgotten it's old morality and generosity in favour of greed, meanness and arrogance.
Undoing decades of work and diplomacy.

Good precis of the man ?

If Trump is going to insult whole countries the USA will be short of any friends when it comes to their problems.
The impression in many countries is that the US has forgotten it's old morality and generosity in favour of greed, meanness and arrogance.

greed, meanness and arrogance

You may have just summed up the character of Trump !

It's simply Trump I reckon.

US is losing economic and military power and Trump has been the response from the people.

It's BAU just working around the baby in the White House. He'll be humoured along to the end of his one or two year terms what ever.

More importantly and the most important factor of them all imo is where the Dollar will end up by the end of his term. Quite a few people were talking about doubling of US debt. First Ragan, then Bushy wars on Iraq and then blame Obama fro the banking crises. What will they say about Trump I'm really wondering. We all know Wacky will justify it in his own unique way?

Consequences for US on where he leaves the dollar will be HUGE!

One other point, I'm also stunned at peeps attributing events to him as if he has produced it. His done zilch. It's simply BAU other peeps getting on with it. Heard some nuts giving him credit for NK & SKorea talking to each other. What nonsense. They've fired all the missiles they want irrespective of all T's threats and choose to talk to the South. In fact if the US removed it self from pooh stirring around the World, peace would brake out in so many other places.

I mean look at Syria? Who do you think brokered that peace and easing of strife. Russians. Not US. US and UK were stirring it up. Putin gets top marks in my book.

(y)

Quite funny how the US ( Trump ) is accusing others of meddling in their elections when they have been bombing and fighting in other people's countries for decades.
Can't believe politicians as far as one can pee.

It's simply Trump I reckon.

One other point, I'm also stunned at peeps attributing events to him as if he has produced it. His done zilch.

Apple announced they are repatriating $Billions (yes, Billions with a B) and will be adding new jobs and manufacturing...AND Apple explicitly stated it's because of the tax cuts. Stock market still going up due to increasing consumer confidence and many other reasons attributable to Trump, including an increasingly better economy. Democrats know it, that's why they are trying to shut down the gov't to stop the economy from getting better.

I mean look at Syria? Who do you think brokered that peace and easing of strife. Russians. Not US. US and UK were stirring it up. Putin gets top marks in my book.

Putin has been stirring up the sh&t as well as anyone. He also is supporting N Korea and their NUKE program.

Peter