Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Donald J. Trump Verified Account
@REALDonaldTrump

“WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT.” Can you believe this is the Governor of the Highest Taxed State in the U.S., Andrew Cuomo, having a total meltdown!

Donald J. Trump Verified Account
@REALDonaldTrump

“WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, IT WAS NEVER THAT GREAT.” Can you believe this is the Governor of the Highest Taxed State in the U.S., Andrew Cuomo, having a total meltdown!

Read the whole thing:

"We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great," Cuomo, a Democrat, remarked at a bill signing event -- to make sex trafficking a felony in New York -- in New York City. "We have not reached greatness. We will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged," Cuomo added. "We will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping of women, 51% of our population, is gone, and every woman's full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution."

He's absolutely right. America used to be great for white men, but that's about it. If and when we ever address discrimination, racism, segregation, income inequality, sexism et al, we may be able to talk about being "great".

Read the whole thing:

"We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great," Cuomo, a Democrat, remarked at a bill signing event -- to make sex trafficking a felony in New York -- in New York City. "We have not reached greatness. We will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged," Cuomo added. "We will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping of women, 51% of our population, is gone, and every woman's full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution."

He's absolutely right. America used to be great for white men, but that's about it. If and when we ever address discrimination, racism, segregation, income inequality, sexism et al, we may be able to talk about being "great".

Do you not have anti-discrimination, anti-sexism, anti-racism et-al legislation in the US? We've had it this side of the pond starting 40 years ago and it keeps increasing!

I can't remember anyone stating what made America Great. If it ever was. A Great …….what exactly ?
Just Trump giving his supporters some encouragement etc. political rhubarb probably.

The American policy of fear and greed has been rejected around the globe.

Do you not have anti-discrimination, anti-sexism, anti-racism et-al legislation in the US? We've had it this side of the pond starting 40 years ago and it keeps increasing!

Legislation is not the problem. Legislation doesn't change attitudes. White supremacy has been an issue since before the founding of the country. And England isn't exactly exempt.

Civil rights were enacted, again, 50 years ago. And yet we continue to gun down unarmed black men and children in the street. And women have been fighting for their rights for a hundred years.

I can't remember anyone stating what made America Great. If it ever was. A Great …….what exactly ?
Just Trump giving his supporters some encouragement etc. political rhubarb probably.

It comes from watching Meet Me In St Louis too many times.

Legislation is not the problem. Legislation doesn't change attitudes. White supremacy has been an issue since before the founding of the country. And England isn't exactly exempt.

Civil rights were enacted, again, 50 years ago. And yet we continue to gun down unarmed black men and children in the street. And women have been fighting for their rights for a hundred years.

As per usual, enforcing the legislation is the problem, that is endemic in all Western govts!

I'm not sure if the blame can be pinned all on Trump either, seems to be a long line of inaction over many decades.

I have to say that white supremacy doesn't appear to be much of a problem in Western countries, in the UK we have a hard left that like to invent Nazi's so that they have something to protest against, I suspect much the same is happening in the US. Sure they exist, but in such small numbers that they don't really register unless the media highlights them. It really is just Trump bashing in the US.

But then the hard left (maybe not even so hard left anymore) always seem to be ignoring black on black crime in the major US cities, the same can be said in London and other major UK/EU cities with our current crime wave, it's not white people causing the trouble, simple fact of life. It's no wonder the cops get jumpy and end up shooting a few, and this is not denying the bad apples that exist in Police forces, but they will be so few in number.

The antithesis in the UK has been political correctness, I think it worked for a while, whilst the Police were cleaned up etc and people got their heads screwed on right in the workplace, racism has pretty much died a death here. But its gone too far, so far that the left have to invent bogeymen otherwise they become an irrelevance and have even less chance of convincing people to vote for them.

Political correctness has gone so far that people that were mildly racist in 'the old days' who have seen the light and are no longer racist are being pushed again by the left and political correctness to be even less racist despite them not being racist in the first place, its ridiculous, common sense has left the building. Its resulted in the fascist left pushing the middle ground people further to the right.

Funny how the far left and the far right share the same fascistic ideology and call each other fascists, the fascistic far left easily outnumber the far right though, you see them on the streets all the time protesting at nothing (in the UK at least).

And women have been fighting for their rights for a hundred years.

What I don't understand is why modern, young feminists would align themselves with the Islamic ideology, that has barely any human rights at all, never mind for women?

As per usual, enforcing the legislation is the problem, that is endemic in all Western govts!

The left and right thing is simply a justification for division and fomenting conflict, which politicians are particularly adept at since it helps them achieve and stay in office.

Legislation is not the problem. You can't force people to be kind.

What I don't understand is why modern, young feminists would align themselves with the Islamic ideology, that has barely any human rights at all, never mind for women?

It is purely self indulgence their moment of glory to claim limelight. What else do they have but pitiful lives married to very insecure men brought up as mummy boys.

It is not Islamic ideology. Nothing in Quaran about covering face up. Only to dress modestly.

These ninja immitations are just elitist, cultural BS. Sauidie ideology more like. Trump fans the lot of'm don't you know?

It is purely self indulgence their moment of glory to claim limelight. What else do they have but pitiful lives married to very insecure men brought up as mummy boys.

It is not Islamic ideology. Nothing in Quaran about covering face up. Only to dress modestly.

These ninja immitations are just elitist, cultural BS. Sauidie ideology more like. Trump fans the lot of'm don't you know?

Or maybe their naivety will see them end up like these poor souls.

https://www.pluralist.com/posts/182...tory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed

Unspoken in public Trumpisms

Small details like the Truth only get in the way of a super hero.
That goes for honesty, decency, concern for others too.
So to be a real Gilt Edged Swine one must not allow the usual principles get one off one's course to unsurpassed greatness. A legend in one's own lifetime.

Having mentioned the above He may well be impeached before Christmas for fraud, lies etc,.

It all depends on the voters for the mid term elections and of course the Russians, who never even considered influencing US elections or so they say.

And what about their peace loving threats of a fatwah if you object to their violence ? Clear them out of politics imho right back to their mosques to pray for forgiveness for all the millions of people they have had murdered.

And what about their peace loving threats of a fatwah if you object to their violence ? Clear them out of politics imho right back to their mosques to pray for forgiveness for all the millions of people they have had murdered.

Where do you get that number from?

Christians and Catholics have always been screwing Jews and Muslims over, killing them in millions and now you claim Muslims killng millions of who?

imo Muslims kill each other more than other faiths. Same can be said for Christians and Catholics.

I simply wish to move away from all this god delusion which is a curse on humanity for the benefit of a few.

Crusades are still being fought out in the ME. Jerusalem as if it is is some freaking prize. What a bunch of nuts fighting over 3000 year old BS of a story. How admirable of them all. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I hope your are not one of 'them' ? :cheesy:

No point really going back before living memory.
So I was keeping to the near present and who has initiated most of the recent attacks, whoever they are on ?
The crusades were long ago and mostly forgotten. The Catholics and Protestants have largely forgiven each other.

If the various Muslim factions have ever promoted peace over aggressive bigotry I didn't hear about it.

No point really going back before living memory.
So I was keeping to the near present and who has initiated most of the recent attacks, whoever they are on ?
The crusades were long ago and mostly forgotten. The Catholics and Protestants have largely forgiven each other.

If the various Muslim factions have ever promoted peace over aggressive bigotry I didn't hear about it.

Wars in ME, who do you think started them then? Why did Iraq attack Iran?

I don't wish to detract this thread but you are clearly off the scales with your millions killed number. US killed close to at least 100,000 and caused about 300,000 other deaths in war torn devastated Iraq as well as making millions refugees for some false allegations about Saddam being behind 9/11 and /WMD. They have massive spikes in babies born with defects due to Uranium tipped bombs dropped all over the place.

You need to get your facts correct about those millions of deaths you attribute to the muslims.

You haven't noticed that Al-Qaida was created in Afghanistan to get the Russians out and you seem to over look US of A created ISIS or Syrian freedom fighters to get Russians out of Syria.

What a strange pattern. Call them white helmets or what ever you want. Strategy of the West is clear to claim remainaing gas and oil resources in ME.

Just saying like. Worth thinking about eh? I guess it must cress the West's ego to think we are mightier than though as they kill millions and we are so whiter than white.

How far back do you not want to go? :whistling