Trading with point and figure

index trades
big moves and then nowt
we are gettin locked out
no problems..they will come back to us
forex has given us a few in the meantime

Ftse... taken a few from Rez 7280... stops tightened, now at sp 7260. Is it coiling or ready to break down?...didn't make 7300 yesterday so thinking a move to 7240ish could be on the cards. Lets see.

nas 100
index..not spreadbet
1 month of data

29bn3no.gif

- Very limited statistical schedule features overnight Australia CPI, Canada
Retail Sales & France Unemployment, Trump tax reform announcement and
further deluge of corporate earnings in focus; UK, US and Finland to
auction debt

- Trump tax reform: key question is how will Congress respond to package
that is not fiscally neutral

** EVENTS PREVIEW **

Outside of digesting the overnight Q1 Australian CPI data, which rose slightly less than expected at both headline and core levels, there is little on the statistical schedule that will distract markets from the unveiling of Trump's tax reforms, with Canada Retail Sales and French labour data likely to be the only items of any note. The deluge of corporate earnings continues, while the govt bond auction schedule sees the UK sell a further tranche of the 2046 I-L Gilt, while the US sells 2-yr FRN and a new 5-yr Treasury. Trump's tax proposals have been distinctly watered down, and it remains to be seen whether the slashing of corporate tax to 15% from 35%, for which there are no offsetting spending or other fiscal measures, will find sufficient support in Congress, given Mnuchin's suggestion that it will pay for itself in the medium-term by generating a faster pace of growth is both debatable, and al;so does not explain how the short to medium term drop in revenues will be financed. It is also EIA oil inventories day, with last night's API crude inventories turning out well above forecasts at +897K against an expected -1.7 Mln, with gasoline stocks also jumping sharply to 4.4 Mln vs. an expected -1.0 Mln.

from Marc Ostwald

fwiw Cable PP-R1 was tested yesterday and today I think we may test below PP.

Here are the usual PP levels to look out for.

PP-S1 @ 1.2862
PP @ 1.2820
PP-R1 @ 1.2790
PP-R2 @ 1.2750

(n)

pivot area...prev rez/long horizontal
that broke and has become rez
rez marked above
needs to stay below 99.60 area for the bears

Beware - with Trump's tax waffle it can fly to the moon or drop to the bottom of the ocean floor.

No idea my self. :rolleyes:

Was thinking guys - what with the EURUSD having cooled off the 1.09 now might be a good time for a swing trade with Macron looking strong on French elections.

I have a feeling once it is confirmed when we see EURUSD go beyond 1.10 general sentiment will turn bullish and we'll see 1.12 pronto. (y)

Was thinking guys - what with the EURUSD having cooled off the 1.09 now might be a good time for a swing trade with Macron looking strong on French elections.

I have a feeling once it is confirmed when we see EURUSD go beyond 1.10 general sentiment will turn bullish and we'll see 1.12 pronto. (y)

1.0764-1.0827 supp area for a poss swing trade