as we said at the open
a slow grind
first move on dax was either 12300 or 12200
we whacked em..
luvin it

out 9 pips plofit

This method I use

2.2 Trading Cable (Cable is GBP/USD) – Compulsory filter
• Have you checked cable and correlated pairs?
• Trade only when all currency pairs are being sold off or bought against US Dollar (i.e.: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, AUS/USD and USD/CAD).
• To trade Cable long GBP/USD and EUR/USD both must be trending up; for shorts they must be trending down.
• Trending definition: prices must be above mas for longs or below mas for shorts on 30 MIN (with slope, channel and trend line).
• For Cable it being in synch with EUR/USD is very important. Other pairs like: USD/CAD and USD/JPY are not that important. Only look at EUR/USD correlation.

• Do not open new position after 110 pips made in one day.
• Always use EUR/USD supports and resistances (including trend lines , channels s/r) when trading Cable. Cable is linked to the direction of Euro; this is because UK economy and EU economy are closely connected. If putting on a cable trade, look at EUR/USD charts and bear in mind Cable is a noisy pair.

This method I use

2.2 Trading Cable (Cable is GBP/USD) – Compulsory filter
• Have you checked cable and correlated pairs?
• Trade only when all currency pairs are being sold off or bought against US Dollar (i.e.: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, AUS/USD and USD/CAD).
• To trade Cable long GBP/USD and EUR/USD both must be trending up; for shorts they must be trending down.
• Trending definition: prices must be above mas for longs or below mas for shorts on 30 MIN (with slope, channel and trend line).
• For Cable it being in synch with EUR/USD is very important. Other pairs like: USD/CAD and USD/JPY are not that important. Only look at EUR/USD correlation.

• Do not open new position after 110 pips made in one day.
• Always use EUR/USD supports and resistances (including trend lines , channels s/r) when trading Cable. Cable is linked to the direction of Euro; this is because UK economy and EU economy are closely connected. If putting on a cable trade, look at EUR/USD charts and bear in mind Cable is a noisy pair.

not on here
we only take the p/f signals
all in DuPlessis book..nowt else needed

Not around much this morning folks but here are the Daily Pivots for those that use/like them.

dnks4y.jpg