Trading with point and figure

We do well.......for a couple of pensioners

There is no other group/thread/signal provider/analytic advisory service that has a higher pip count than us

There is no other group/thread/signal provider/analytic advisory service that has a higher pip count than us

to veiw the thread..

If you are under 60....as we said Your ticker might not be able to stand it

you might need a medical note first if you are not sure your ticker is capable of taking our pip count

DAX close

9tiate.jpg

when the blind mentors lead the blind, both shall fall into a ditch.
Those people who are succesful at trading ,should pollute trading forums , should try to guide or advise others in a similar position.
‘I know enough about succesful trading and so did my students—it was the old blind pensioners leading the new students’:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

Funny how two old pensioners been on these boards for over fifteen years and then along comes a Loser thats been here less than 1 week, and he knows it all!!!!

Mmmm suspect I think, or maybe a jealous Loser!

no arguments please..we are not mentors. ..we do ot teach ..we post stuff that we think that people on this thread could benefit from

we will just carry on doing our thing.....without looking behind our backs/ wasting valuable time
we will carry on posting cos we dont care what people think of us

Nuff Said

Last edited:
Funny how two old pensioners been on these boards for over fifteen years and then along comes a Loser thats been here less than 1 week, and he knows it all!!!!

I am following you but can't understand what language Dentist talks ,Whacko been Whacking , my moustache string been whacked

Attachments

• b b.jpg
    b b.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 66

Last Week ,I called 5 trades in this thread , the trades were called in advance , so you all had chance to follow them.4 out of 5 trades were profitable .:LOL::LOL:

but I am still learning from you Whacko ,whacked them and gotten whacked.:LOL::LOL:

:smart::smart:

opposing vertical counts= confusion
all you can do is mark out supp/rez and look hard for signals in those areas
in general..looki like a push to 12300 and poss 12400 area...could test 12.2K easily
bears will want 12.2K area as rez on a bounce
supp is 12117 area below/green trend supp

Olive Oyl

34ga9u0.gif

even though USO is in mega rez..no sign of a turn as yet...Tomahawk missiles to blame
51.50 is apivot area..so far/aqua horizontal....a bad bounce off that and sellers in

EURUSD ..gettin into a poss pivot / bounce area
a bad bounce and sellers in

Attachments

• ScreenShot039.gif
    ScreenShot039.gif
    100.5 KB · Views: 101
How easy is it or difficult is it to time the markets ?The P f is useful for rEading the charts , but you misss 3 important issues .These are

a)A trading method of exact entries ,exits etc
b)The phsychological demons
c)market timing

Is there any written concise literature on it , using p and f?The p and f is useful if you can time the markets in the right direction and WHACK THEM!

If I read through 20,000 posts , I will become too old to trade , so I need concise one or two page document.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?source=search_app&gws_rd=ssl#q=is+market+timing+possible

Last edited:
a)A trading method of exact entries ,exits etc
That comes with practise, practise & more practise - both reading charts (P&F and/or candlestick) and of entering and managing trades.

b)The phsychological demons
First turn off/hide your PnL, second only concentrate on points gained/loss per trading session, thirdly scale your position size based on a fixed % of your account - if your account grows then your initial position size will increase, and vice-versa.

c)market timing
Forget trying to ride an entire move, it's just not possible, be satisfied with a portion of the move - and then repeat that on each trade.

If I read through 20,000 posts , I will become too old to trade , so I need concise one or two page document.
So you want a shortcut? If that holy-grail exists I don't know where it's to be found :rolleyes:

That comes with practise, practise & more practise - both reading charts (P&F and/or candlestick) and of entering and managing trades.

You should be able to write a system to practise , practise what, when ?

First turn off/hide your PnL, second only concentrate on points gained/loss per trading session, thirdly scale your position size based on a fixed % of your account - if your account grows then your initial position size will increase, and vice-versa.

It is not easy to tell my subconcious brain , there is no money in the account ,it counts like tape

Forget trying to ride an entire move, it's just not possible, be satisfied with a portion of the move - and then repeat that on each trade.

Small profits? Trying to time it ,you get whacked first before
you get chance to whack it , if it whacks you twice before you whack her then hard work , but if it whacks thrice you go drinking wine

So you want a shortcut? If that holy-grail exists I don't know where it's to be found :rolleyes:

Here is ahort cut attached

Just convert it(methodology to pand f)

Attachments

• SIGNAL APPROVAL FORM 2014 v13 (3).zip
    62.3 KB · Views: 51
No need matey bubbles, my last post was in good faith, now having actually scrolled back a few pages and seen your other "contributions"... welcome to my ignore list (y)

P & F is only a method of looking at charts , all the other tasks remain like market timing ,phsychological demons and trading method .

That is why I asked intelligent trading questions.You can see the same infirmation on candles , it is how you read it , otherwise p f would be a holy grail .

Please correct me ,if I am wrong.

Just cause you trade using pf (you still get chopped out)