Trading with point and figure

price at 42

Attachments

• Clipboard01dax.jpg
    Clipboard01dax.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 54
Where in p & f charts does it tell you the following ?

Wall street closing previous end of day prices , if they rise before the next day open or fall before the next open , in most cases revert to previous close prices.

dunno....lol
but
we marked a confluence of technical supp at 20.6K at the close
market usually goes straight for that

You think you are living in a tipee , money lender took 50 ticks .

Is 50 ticks scalping?

This is p f thread :LOL::LOL::LOL:
p/f ...you are always in a trade
depending on your time horizon...that dictates when you want to close it
our time horizon is from 1 minute/5 minute data
it could be 60 min or daily

what did it cost at our 12170 breakout..?? at 11am ish
approx 70 point pump

You did not call it cleanly , if you said I am long at 70 stop 28 etc if you put it on fine , so until i understand your pump or dump signals , i can not follow them

It cost nothing , except grey hairs being stressed out.

Here money lender

Just a hint:Timing the market is difficult , it becomes day trading and 99 % lose at day trading .Eventually this timing will lose you a lot of money , it is like going to a roulette wheel and predicting the next landing , when market becomes extremely volatile, mixed and un predicatable..I just buy and hold for the swing with options as protection.

I am long 2130 with 2050 puts as protection and written 2150 weekly calls *2

closed cash for 80 profit , loss on calls 44 and put 12 , profit 24

I am using a method generating 140 ticks a week (7000 a year )profit with capital of 2300 ticks .

How does it sound? drawdowns 800

Designed for long-term investment, point and figure (P&F) charts have been described as one of the simplest systems for better determining solid entry and exit points in stock market trading.

U using them for scalping?

lol:LOL::LOL:

Designed for long-term investment, point and figure (P&F) charts have been described as one of the simplest systems for better determining solid entry and exit points in stock market trading.

U using them for scalping?

lol:LOL::LOL:

Well I took over 150 pips today about 2 hours work, yes we use them for scalping!