Trading with point and figure

mjsvac.gif

updated chart below

4uvvqc.gif

a clearer picture of price movement

:love::love::love: Valentines trend /aqua trendline has broken...sellers thought it was Xmas again on Friday morning...but we started a new uptrend
We will track that new uptrend on 1 minute
its goin either way..scalp shorts only until we know whats happening with thta new uptrend

2nsqkp.gif

bears start salivating if 20786 is rez on a bounce from a supp
there is still no confirmed top in as yet

sellers got toasted in February

Last edited:
Friday morning ...we had the dax as a tad overbought...it turned out that upmove was fake a pole ...hence an abundance of pips on Friday
luvin it

Last edited:
You don't have to remind me!

:eek:
i thought that was the case when you posted on Friday.A saviour for me was taking horizontal counts on 1 box...gave me poss targets for upmoves....so went with the flow...even though massively overbought and was always thinking"it cannot go higher"

take 1 box horizontal counts...on cute pnf you have to reduce the width a tad as 1 box reveral is not displayed as one step back

Last edited:
i thought that was the case when you posted on Friday.A saviour for me was taking horizontal counts on 1 box...gave me poss targets for upmoves....so went with the flow...even though massively overbought and was always thinking"it cannot go higher"

take 1 box horizontal counts...on cute pnf you have to reduce the width a tad as 1 box reveral is not displayed as one step back

Must trade what I see and not what I think is going to happen!