Trading with point and figure

So green candles go up, red candles go down, green button to buy, red button to sell.
I wonder if they have done a psychology experiment to switch them?

I.e. green candles go up & the sell button is green?

Another hour on and its been a good morning considering I am in and out of my "office" this morning!!

24nfrkj.jpg

S&P resistance at 2159-ish;
UoN1cxD.png

Dow resistance at 18320-18330 as Dentist said;
Dg9kUsl.png

What should I be using? I'm only looking for scalps to be fair...

Cant get anywhere near 3 with "Cute" it just slows my pc down too much, thats why I was surprised. I dont scalp the Dow just the DAX so three sounds great if you can do it.

BoE RATE CUT: Seen as the most likely choice, all but two of 52 economists in a survey predict the Monetary Policy Committee will slash its key rate for the first time since 2009. Most forecast a 25 basis-point reduction to a record-low 0.25 percent.

:-0

A rate cut is already priced in to the fx markets, the risk/reward lays to the upside if there is no cut imo.

Good morning. Happy Wednesday.
The Asian/Pacific markets closed mostly down. Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, India and South Korea each dropped more than 1%. Malaysia, New Zealand and Taiwan were also weak. Europe currently leans to the downside. The Czech Republic is down more than 2%; Turkey more than 1%; France, Sweden and Denmark are also weak. Belgium is doing well. Futures in the States point towards a negative open for the cash market.
—————
Join our email list – get technical research reports sent directly to you.
—————
The dollar is up. Oil is up; copper is down. Gold and silver are flat. Bonds are down.
The S&P finally moved out of its historically tight range yesterday, but after a little follow through, the index bounced 10 points off its low. This likely really pissed off the bears, who were hoping a break of support would lead to some momentum selling as the market let out a bunch of pent of pressure.
I see nothing to do right now. Gold and silver stocks are too far gone to chase. Oil stocks aren’t good for anything but a small bounce. Other stocks have randomly moved up or down after releasing earnings. There are no trades that “jump off the screen” at me.
The market needs to digest its gains and chop around and perhaps correct to allow the charts to reset.
from Jason leavitt