gbpjpy move off res
gbpusd...ditto
dax ...ditto
spx...ditto
eurusd cannot be bothered with ith it
eurjpy off res
excellent stuff...all played out as we marked earlier

SPX is amazing.

When I checked over the weekend PP_R3 was around 2131 I can't see it going much above that.

Trying hard. It's all waiting for the Fed speal with narrowing range imo.

Anything below 2081 is a strong sell for me if that support level fails.

Without some love injection from the Fed, Betterin or some CB pumping more dosh, it's going down for a well earned break.

If Fed raises rates before Brexit referendum, and if Brexit is the vote also, then all hell will brake loose. What's the probability of those two events. Not high but odds changing daily.

To all those who love volatility, the floor is yours. Tight stops and squeaky bum time.

:cheesy:

xauusd ...a lively one with Brexit vote
could go either way
1234 got hit today and bought

2hnoz0n.gif

SPX is amazing.

When I checked over the weekend PP_R3 was around 2131 I can't see it going much above that.

Trying hard. It's all waiting for the Fed speal with narrowing range imo.

Anything below 2081 is a strong sell for me if that support level fails.

Without some love injection from the Fed, Betterin or some CB pumping more dosh, it's going down for a well earned break.

If Fed raises rates before Brexit referendum, and if Brexit is the vote also, then all hell will brake loose. What's the probability of those two events. Not high but odds changing daily.

To all those who love volatility, the floor is yours. Tight stops and squeaky bum time.

:cheesy:
agreed

xauusd ...a lively one with Brexit vote
could go either way
1234 got hit today and bought

I reckon gold will do well until the end of the year given so many uncertainties in the markets. In or out, I can see other countries joining in for a referendum band wagon to see who can bring down the EU and get more concessions. There'll be queues forming soon.

Gold is a buy as either markets will collapse or inflation will rear it's head. imo. I could be wrong. (y)

Actually, there is another possibility here. Betterin vote comes through and numbers continue to be good in the US and Fed raises rates. That'll hurt gold. (n)

Last edited: