Trading with point and figure

Well that was a whole lot better I must say.

Got a good few sold near the top and half off now with a tight stop and target of 228/30

Well done Nick, are you using your own PnF now or using 007's level?

:clap::clap:

Well done Nick, are you using your own PnF now or using 007's level?

:clap::clap:

I actually use a notebook (don't laugh) and of course get great info here, good for getting consensus and also been using our friend f2calv's superb efforts.

On the Dax I like to trade big size in the first hour or so with the more violent swings and then take it easier as the day goes on.

Now I trade a lot of FX too. FX accounts for over 50% of my activity now but my love of the Dax will never die, particularly openings.

I actually use a notebook (don't laugh) and of course get great info here, good for getting consensus and also been using our friend f2calv's superb efforts.

On the Dax I like to trade big size in the first hour or so with the more violent swings and then take it easier as the day goes on.

Now I trade a lot of FX too. FX accounts for over 50% of my activity now but my love of the Dax will never die, particularly openings.

Brilliant, well done, note book is so so handy, I use one as well. Think we are all waiting for F2 system to go live, but he is dragging his feet a little. ( joke F2)

Well done again.

eurusd
eurjpy
gbpusd
gbpjpy
oil/wti
xauusd
sometimes nothing happens in p/f terms on many of these..for hours

When they get moving they can sure move though.

I use the p/f for looking at likely target points rather than as a trade instigator. It works really well too.

Attachments

• ScreenShot012.gif
    ScreenShot012.gif
    98.7 KB · Views: 185