Trading with point and figure

line cluster is usually attracting buyers and sellers
overshot yesterday
now attracting on the bounce

Morning Both,

Yesterday, I rashly said and did the following:

I've just taken a punt on the (wait for it, wait for it!) CAC at 5760 - mainly because I can't see the bottom falling out of the indices just yet and also that we seem to be around sensible support levels after a healthy p/b. Sooo...on the basis that it's the Dax making the running in Europe this a.m and we've a fair chance of a clamber North, the CAC will hopefully go the same way.
I've got hard stops in but no TPs as yet. Looking at the 13180 area on the Dax before serious resistance.....View attachment 271287

Against my expectations this seems to be panning out quite well for me ....for the moment. Dax now pushing towards the 180 area that I was muttering about yesterday. I'm thinking now more of 175 as of interest being both a p&f rez (imho) and a fib as well.

DAX_191204_09h35_10x3_FibRtr.png

So that's my friend the Dax ( not that we're on speaking terms) but I reckon that as long as the above idea holds true for a bit then the CAC will head up to somewhere in the 5810/30 area. I have therefore now set my stops at +10 for the triplet and have TP N°1 at 5815 + hard stop with the other two as trails.

CAC_191204_09h50_5x3.png

Morning Both,

Yesterday, I rashly said and did the following:

Against my expectations this seems to be panning out quite well for me ....for the moment. Dax now pushing towards the 180 area that I was muttering about yesterday. I'm thinking now more of 175 as of interest being both a p&f rez (imho) and a fib as well.

View attachment 271384

So that's my friend the Dax ( not that we're on speaking terms) but I reckon that as long as the above idea holds true for a bit then the CAC will head up to somewhere in the 5810/30 area. I have therefore now set my stops at +10 for the triplet and have TP N°1 at 5815 + hard stop with the other two as trails.

View attachment 271386
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) 👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👨‍🎓:D:D:D:D🥰🥰🥰🥰

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) 👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👨‍🎓:D:D:D:D🥰🥰🥰🥰

As always, I thank you for your fulsome praise but......

......I've been meaning to say this for some time but realise that it might be somewhat indelicate to do so: I feel that you might have a fairly serious case of Emojirrhea but I'm sure that your GP will be able to prescribe you some controlled substance that will damp down the urges a bit.

As always, I thank you for your fulsome praise but......

......I've been meaning to say this for some time but realise that it might be somewhat indelicate to do so: I feel that you might have a fairly serious case of Emojirrhea but I'm sure that your GP will be able to prescribe you some controlled substance that will damp down the urges a bit.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:💋💋💋💋:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

...................CAC will head up to somewhere in the 5810/30 area. I have therefore now set my stops at +10 for the triplet and have TP N°1 at 5815 + hard stop with the other two as trails.

View attachment 271386

Made it to 5810, just.

Still looking for the Dax to give me another try at 15+ but if nothing doing in the next hour or so ( or it looks to be pulling back) then I'll get rid of the one at the 15 LO at somewhere around 10 and just keep the others - perhaps making them fixed stops.

Made it to 5810, just.

Still looking for the Dax to give me another try at 15+ but if nothing doing in the next hour or so ( or it looks to be pulling back) then I'll get rid of the one at the 15 LO at somewhere around 10 and just keep the others - perhaps making them fixed stops.
....and out on n°1 at 5810. Still dithering on the remaining pair. Will take decisive action after some in-depth analysis....involving a cuppa and a suggestive biscuit or two.

....and out on n°1 at 5810. Still dithering on the remaining pair. Will take decisive action after some in-depth analysis....involving a cuppa and a suggestive biscuit or two.

OK...so I carefully considered all the options with a view to optimising R:R .....so I went for the lemon cake instead.

Oh...and I've raised the stops to +20 on both remaining . The first is fixed with LO to close at 5835 and the other is a trail. A respectable +50 on n°1 and that's me done for the day:)