Trading with point and figure

Morning Flossie,

Just been catching up on your thread.......you have eclectic tastes: Love Island, Aldi toiletries, it's easy to see you've been around 🙂
I liked your jurassic bathroom plumbing; I haven't seen taps like that since the days of my grandparents in deepest Yorkshire - and half the households of present day France. The bathside froggy is a nice touch.

I'm long GBPCHF since yesterday evening (after a nice EG long earlier on - the amount I left on the table doesn't bear thinking about though). A bit of a punt I'll admit but the hysterical low is about 1.20 and from a Continental point of view the UK is already looking cheap... and you never know, Boris might get a deal after all. Personally, I don't think that the deal itself matters as much as resolution and that whatever transpires.

....and on real trading stuff: I've been using fibs with p&f for a few months and find the confluence bordering on the uncanny.

Morning Flossie,

Just been catching up on your thread.......you have eclectic tastes: Love Island, Aldi toiletries, it's easy to see you've been around 🙂 I liked your jurassic bathroom plumbing; I haven't seen taps like that since the days of my grandparents in deepest Yorkshire - and half the households of present day France. The bathside froggy is a nice touch.

I'm long GBPCHF since yesterday evening (after a nice EG long earlier on - the amount I left on the table doesn't bear thinking about though). A bit of a punt I'll admit but the hysterical low is about 1.20 and from a Continental point of view the UK is already looking cheap... and you never know, Boris might get a deal after all. Personally, I don't think that the deal itself matters as much as resolution and that whatever transpires.

....and on real trading stuff: I've been using fibs with p&f for a few months and find the confluence bordering on the uncanny.

[/QUOTE]

good one

The wife likes the old style plumbing.The house is Victorian
Outside privy and we put a large metal bath in the kitchen and fill it up with hot water from the Range
We all bath in the same water.One after another

lined up