Trading with point and figure

2up5mqf.gif

break of green uptrend line
pivot area /aqua underneath..that could hold
a stack of overhead res
if pivot becomes res..then bears in

bears seem to hav emore control..but that pivot area in 1920 area could bring out the bulls

Last edited:
itms saying a decent upmove this week
biotech etf is in a bull flag and Deutsche bak chart bullishn

dax over the last week

10xvcq1.gif

Mr D I have a question or two about P&F and the tools you are using;

Do you currently have realtime P&F charts via Bullseye, or is there a process whereby you need to export broker data and then feed it into the Bullseye application seperately?

Also for the above chart example, do you know how many data points were fed into Bullseye to create this chart - or is the whole process a "black box" to you and you don't know (or care) what is happening behind the scenes?

What money/risk management and/or position sizing do you use (I asked you this before but the response was quite cryptic tbh) - i.e. do you bet n% of your account per trade? Do you take into account instrument volatility over the last X days to help fine tune your position size?

And finally what broker(s) do you use to actually place trades?

Mr D I have a question or two about P&F and the tools you are using;

Do you currently have realtime P&F charts via Bullseye, or is there a process whereby you need to export broker data and then feed it into the Bullseye application seperately?

Also for the above chart example, do you know how many data points were fed into Bullseye to create this chart - or is the whole process a "black box" to you and you don't know (or care) what is happening behind the scenes?

What money/risk management and/or position sizing do you use (I asked you this before but the response was quite cryptic tbh) - i.e. do you bet n% of your account per trade? Do you take into account instrument volatility over the last X days to help fine tune your position size?

And finally what broker(s) do you use to actually place trades?
no realtime into Bullseye
export the data from mt4

i look at trends only and isolate each one..ie long/med/short..... that is best done on a tablet ,,,
why ??
on mt4 android or ipad you can expand the plot area horizontally whereas on a pc you only get 5 expansions per timeframe
isolate the trend..identify the timeframe and load the data on to Bullseye
isolate that trend on p/f and play around with inputs extracting information as you go
ie 1/2/3 box reversal
hilo/close plot and then sometimes %log box

if you look at the charts posted..i rarely show more that 2 trends
any broker that has MT4..control S to export the data..you only need to export 10 times in the morning..ish

forgot to add..you should maintain the full height on the tablet/chart
you must maintain the aspect ratio of the chart
biggest mistake with traders...they load too much data on to their chart..the plot area should boil down to one trend

i want to get in one box below the low of the pattern in anticipation of the breakout point
especially when its a tight consolidation
thats it

position size..i always keep it the same..i dont want stress
you do get kicked around..sometimes with p/f
but
if you get in when range is tight..then losses are smal