Trading with point and figure

USDCAD 1 min

2pzzd78.png

I place these trendlines on most charts now...only 2-3/max
it focuses your attention on price zones
take about 2 minutes per chart
most of the time the results are good without having to resort to p/f

To our veiwers...If you can place these lines and make your pips from 2 minutes work per day.....then I and i think Canta are more than happy
Shedloads to all

Can you see it..???
IN a downtrend...always head for prev supp...that is rez
then work from there

....and a very good morning to you,

EG - short term is still down but l/t still bullish so looking a for a long...again...around .8900

Currently long at .8905 and waiting to get sat on by the 09h30 numbers:rolleyes:

I'll start looking at a target when the music stops....

Dentist: I really really want to buy the footsie here (7600ish) but I'm just operating on my own areas of interest approach....not nearly so simple and clear as yrs. I do like my colours:) On tablet atm so no bullseye - Couldst do us a p&f for the 5 minute?....perleeeease:cheesy:

FWIW the attached chart shows my standard set-up which is just Heikin Ashi and a 28 LF. The horizontal lines are coloured according to timeframe and perceived importance (thicker the line etc). Black = Daily, Violet = 4hr and Light blue = 1hr

Attachments

• FTSE_4hr.png
    FTSE_4hr.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 64
Dentist: I really really want to buy the footsie here (7600ish) but I'm just operating on my own areas of interest approach....not nearly so simple and clear as yrs. I do like my colours:) On tablet atm so no bullseye - Couldst do us a p&f for the 5 minute?....perleeeease:cheesy:

FWIW the attached chart shows my standard set-up which is just Heikin Ashi and a 28 LF. The horizontal lines are coloured according to timeframe and perceived importance (thicker the line etc). Black = Daily, Violet = 4hr and Light blue = 1hr

chart comin

Canta, I don't look at the ftse, but an instrument is an instrument, as a daytrader do you not think if the pa is generally down it is prudent to look for shorting ops until you are shown otherwise by being stopped out at a loss.

I am not saying the index will not now be bought up (I don't even know what the ftse is doing now) but why try & crystal ball "areas" where it will turn around, just trade it down to the fade, you boys work wayyyyy too hard to "guess" areas.

At the end of the day this is whats clear..... it goes up or down, you are on the right side or the wrong side, all this fannying around with it's going to hit this n' that level is wasted energy..... what is it doing now (not what has it done or where it might go) ? where are the main clusters ? that's it.

Then just trade the fade.