Trading with point and figure

Although i don't trade P&F and probably won't post in here too much, I'm seeing 10955 as a minimum. Who knows could blast though.

10860 as possible support.

Would be very nice to have you guys back in the other thread - does feel very dead :LOL:

It's all about levels and those magic numbers.

Looks like CMC does what I'm used to trading off - PPs.

So will be refining templates and getting back to what I'm familiar with.

Haven't figured out how to get the numbers to show. Lines are clear enough.

Attachments

• DAX_Daily_PP_151117.GIF
    DAX_Daily_PP_151117.GIF
    161.6 KB · Views: 92
First maximise the chart, button next to close chart. then next to the print button, top right ish, there is button "active pointers on/off" play with that and hey presto!!!

First maximise the chart, button next to close chart. then next to the print button, top right ish, there is button "active pointers on/off" play with that and hey presto!!!

Done - that was so easy.

Was clicking on all the cog setting wheels searching etc.

Heineken for you me amigo.

(y)

Addenda: I've seem to have changed back ground colour without knowing how. Not to worry. I'll persevere on and I'm sure I should get there before the end of the year :)

Attachments

• DAX_Daily_PP_151117_2.GIF
    DAX_Daily_PP_151117_2.GIF
    42.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Max the chart again and play with next but one button to the active pointers. To the left of it.

two beers!!! lol

Max the chart again and play with next but one button to the active pointers. To the left of it.

two beers!!! lol

Top man thanks, got it! Penny dropped. Some icons only available when chart maxed out. Clever stuff as when made smaller less fussy with icons.

Beers all on me. Especially if DAX comes off the boil and tests support at 10700 which is PP. (y)

Back into 920/935 area, will it pump or dump?

Attachments

• 17nov3.30.png
    17nov3.30.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Got stopped out for a small loss.

Sussed out trailing SL. Order ticket feature rich. (y)