Trading with point and figure

Sir Canta
EG should pullback from your rez..
within that p/b should be an excellent low risk entry for another pump

1 min

13ygz93.png

Sir Canta
an excellent opportunity for you to trade the p/b
entry should be as low as poss on the p/b...if it happens....it should as there is overhead rez

the real meat is gettin the entry right
mark all the supp areas underneath and look for consecutive bullish signals on 1 min ...on a very low box size

Sir Canta
an excellent opportunity for you to trade the p/b
entry should be as low as poss on the p/b...if it happens....it should as there is overhead rez

the real meat is gettin the entry right
mark all the supp areas underneath and look for consecutive bullish signals on 1 min ...on a very low box size

gettin that method right is the holy grail of p/f
keeps stop tight

Thanks for that - I'm thinking that alternatively it might dither around the 20/25 area before trying it on for a spike above trend. I've got to go out now and won't be able to do much for a few hours which probably includes following your call.

Anyway, I'm out now at .8723 for +21

Thanks for that - I'm thinking that alternatively it might dither around the 20/25 area before trying it on for a spike above trend. I've got to go out now and won't be able to do much for a few hours which probably includes following your call.

Anyway, I'm out now at .8723 for +21

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sir Canta....an extra 25 pips ..ish from scalps

Ta, Presidente!

Good call...but I wasn't able to take advantage. Now a bit less tied up so I'm short at .8735 (the spike that I was hoping for earlier) and am looking for .8712 -ish.