Trading with point and figure

Its just looking to get to 13350 mate.

Sez a p&f chartist:)

I woz looking at the 60/80 area that traded between the 6th and the 11th as some kind of support. Settled 0n 75 as being a reasonable level - ahem, not that I do levels of course:whistling

Sez a p&f chartist:)

I woz looking at the 60/80 area that traded between the 6th and the 11th as some kind of support. Settled 0n 75 as being a reasonable level - ahem, not that I do levels of course:whistling

What caused the sell off this pm?

Thoughts on the euro heading into the European Central Bank meeting from Barclays Capital Research
"We expect no change in policy and look for President Draghi to deliver a balanced message which does not dismiss discussions around forward guidance changes in the coming months but still reinforces the broadly very accommodative outlook and curbs unwanted EUR strength.

In that respect, we expect some profit taking of long EURUSD positioning ahead of the meeting. Nonetheless, we expect dips to be shallow, consistent with our view of broadly range-bound EURUSD centred on current levels," Barclays argues

For more bank trade ideas, you can

DAX close, the pink level is from way back 9th Jan

fnv5hu.jpg

Morning all

Draghi day, good or bad for Euro????

I'd imagine he'd want a not too strong Euro - which could provide a further pop for GBP... if we convincingly break 1.15 then I think 1.20 is the next stop.

And there would be a bigger drop for EURUSD which has been heavily one sided with dollar weakness of late.

But what do I know? :innocent:

Might be a time for a small options play :cool: