Trading with point and figure

Posted at 10.21am (you know, to make sure we all know I've time stamped it n' all that :)

Dax moving so slowly I literally just ran a speed test to make sure those pesky SB aren't messing with my mojo man !

Please let me know if you make any real "pound notes" with this situation ?

But 'Corse.....you've all already made them right ?

In my case I'm "making" about -60 on my open position:D

Japanese Johnny at it again, is he.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

He's suffering from OGE - Old Git Envy:)

Mind you, it's not as if I look back with any pleasure on actually having to seriously work for a living. I was always better seeing it being done but not being too involved - somehow, whilst the principle seemed clear enough, I just couldn't bring myself to do very much :)

He's suffering from OGE - Old Git Envy:)

Mind you, it's not as if I look back with any pleasure on actually having to seriously work for a living. I was always better seeing it being done but not being too involved - somehow, whilst the principle seemed clear enough, I just couldn't bring myself to do very much :)

Canta, I hope you have set yourself up for balance, i.e not pounding the same old **** day in day out, you will love what each new day brings......in all it's forms

The crazy ones one clock (whether in front of a screen all day or in front of a machine of some other description)...... it's been that way for centuries !

"the crazy ones clocking"

well, 4 pounds is a heavy weight Canta, it converts to almost one & three quarter starbubucks coffees, so Dentist is a heavy hitter in my book !

Indeed, indeed....

You've probably gathered from your intense study of this thread that Dentist operates on a higher plane of existence - as a lesser mortal, I can just about grasp the concept of the Grantley Arms but of course, I could never actually afford to cross the threshold...and as for Starbucks, well with my success rate,I might possibly be able to leave my grandchildren a voucher for a latte .... if things look up a bit.

As an aside, you have no doubt noticed that even MoneyLender is so poverty stricken as to have to shop at Ikea and get around by bicycle though he did try to up his game a bit by getting a tandem - bit of a show off, I'd say:)

Indeed, indeed....

You've probably gathered from your intense study of this thread that Dentist operates on a higher plane of existence - as a lesser mortal, I can just about grasp the concept of the Grantley Arms but of course, I could never actually afford to cross the threshold...and as for Starbucks, well with my success rate,I might possibly be able to leave my grandchildren a voucher for a latte .... if things look up a bit.

As an aside, you have no doubt noticed that even MoneyLender is so poverty stricken as to have to shop at Ikea and get around by bicycle though he did try to up his game a bit by getting a tandem - bit of a show off, I'd say:)

haha intense study indeed.....though to be fair I do take a peak from time to time.

I was in Kingston yesterday......seems to be on the decline, I noticed Dentist hasn't been shopping as much lately, it's hit local business hard !

ps replied to your reply "our nan" thread.... who ? what ? where ? "what in Hades is gaaw'n aw'n round these 'ere parts cleetus"

Still, I'm in my forties, I've decided to take "our nan" out on a blind date, what could go wrong ??

Meeting at the Grantley this weekend....gonna have to borrow money-boys bicycle to get there though, you know, to impress her like !

Indeed, indeed....

My Tandem is a Rolls, a Rolls Carnadly, rolls down the hills can hardly get up them!

Morning all,

Ta Dax chart ML/Dentist - now short at 335:)

EURGBP long at .8811 just now and looking for .8840 odd first and then 75/85 maybe

EG - should have got out at 40 but was distracted by Dentists's embonpoint, ML's Roller and TJ's pith. PA looks dubious to me so I'd like to get out and just watch for a bit.

...and as for Dax - currently 415: anyone seen that German film "The Boat" about that submarine has to go so deep it nearly implodes?? I reckon Inky might be right but I'm thinking that there could be a bit of profit-taking which'd give me a chance to escape with my genitals intact...ish.