Trading with point and figure

Hey joe
I only post cos it helps me think more clearly about what i am doing...that is it
The postings are for my benefit
Over time this has helped me improve my chart reading....that is all i am interested in
also it takes away the boredom
to me..its not about $$..my wife is hot on the account balance

Hopefully....somebody does get some benefit from my postings....that is of no concern to me

Hi Dentist, I totally get your reason for posting, & it's a fair reason to do so, my question is how much money are you making on a average day trading ?

When I was "punting" (coz lets face it, that's all it is) £20 pp I was turning over approx £1500 to £3000 per day, my intention was to make approx £400-£500 per day with this set amount of turnover.
This worked well on some days, then on other days I'd get shafted (blue screened, latent price quotes yadda yadda the usual sh1t that anyone doing this for real & for long enough will know about)

Then I noticed my price bars were being regularly cleared down & resetting to zero.

I had a particularly bad couple of days where I lost my head & was taken for approx £3,500 in the space of minutes............then the very next day jumped in & lost a further £800 in even less time..... classic chase scenario !!

No real big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I have seen this game for what it is.

My question to you is are you trading real pound notes & how much money are you averaging per day ?

Just speaking for myself: I don't have a life, am completely bored with absolutely f@ck all else to do, don't know what I'm doing trading, never make anything (ever) and am certain that this thread isn't for serious guys like you.

haha I doubt you have "no life" Canta, you seem like a nice fella who has a full life...... even though your post politely told me to f@ck off the thread :)

I'm raising a real life everyday genuine question here, no disrespect will ever be directed at any of you, but I am genuinely interested if you are putting money into your bank accounts ?

Fair question in my book :)

:p you clearly haven#t been reading this thread carefully enough, these guys make enough for a couple of stellas or on a good day pays for lunch

:p you clearly haven#t been reading this thread carefully enough, these guys make enough for a couple of stellas or on a good day pays for lunch

You're right I don't read this thread carefully, way above my intellect you see.....all these numbers & bars & whatnots......man it's a minefield for someone like myself who can't read a chart !

I'll assume you make enough for Brewdog.......

You boys need to up your game, stella's old hat & bland !

nas 100 updated

2zdss1y.png

You're right I don't read this thread carefully, way above my intellect you see.....all these numbers & bars & whatnots......man it's a minefield for someone like myself who can't read a chart !

I'll assume you make enough for Brewdog.......

You boys need to up your game, stella's old hat & bland !

dont think so

no daily targets
no price targets ..once in a trade

i am a pensioner and dont have the stamina

Pensioner ?? I know you were a Dentist, but are you sure you're not a politician ?

Fair enough, I've asked the question, question swerved, what can I do :)

I do recommend Brewdog though :)

there is no sign of a topie a turn down
but
we might get upside failure
chart is 60 min data
shows nicely on bar charts