Trading with point and figure

USD/JPY down quickly on the report.

Flynn would say Trump directed him to talk to the Russians.

"Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians.

USD/JPY down quickly on the report.

Flynn would say Trump directed him to talk to the Russians.

"Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians.

Didnt this news come out quite a while ago?

right well regardless..I now have no clue which way it will go so will watch for a little while and then maybe call it a day

Dont blame you, that drop cost me big time, will see what happens.

It almost cost me dearly also, i had an order at 12900 and was within 15 points of taking out my stop before it went back up and i quickly closed for a few points..IG was having a melt down and kept saying the price is no longer available

It almost cost me dearly also, i had an order at 12900 and was within 15 points of taking out my stop before it went back up and i quickly closed for a few points..IG was having a melt down and kept saying the price is no longer available

Yeah I had same with mine, couldnt close or hedge. xmas is cancelled lol

well IG the bunch of fools have cost me some cash on the DOW..now my long is in the red but i did manage to close out my Dax long for a better price than i initiatlly planned.