Trading with point and figure

Yup trend broken
c7992f24618419eb9a81fd239db73caa.jpg

Not signifigantly YET!

Morning all,

Added 2L EG at .8806. Av now .8817

Added another 2 at .8783 earlier on. Also closed a GU I had as part of my hedge as I thought it was going to tank....it went back up:)

Stops in profit on most of my position but will ditch the 30 around BE.

Added another 2 at .8783 earlier on. Also closed a GU I had as part of my hedge as I thought it was going to tank....it went back up:)

Stops in profit on most of my position but will ditch the 30 around BE.

At 87775 I was concerned for your trade, glad you had it hedged.:)

At 87775 I was concerned for your trade, glad you had it hedged.:)

I reckon that below .8750 that would be bail out time , even with the full-hedge complement of 2 cables.

Have used GU on all of my longer term EG plays of late ( i.e a few days or so) and it's worked out quite well. I usually find that my hedge makes me more than my main position....which demonstrates what an ace trader I'm not.:p

I'm looking to take around +30 per, hedge included and if I get anywhere within a few pips of .8830 that might get me out of the whole thing with some dignity.:rolleyes:

I reckon that below .8750 that would be bail out time , even with the full-hedge complement of 2 cables.

Have used GU on all of my longer term EG plays of late ( i.e a few days or so) and it's worked out quite well. I usually find that my hedge makes me more than my main position....which demonstrates what an ace trader I'm not.:p

I'm looking to take around +30 per, hedge included and if I get anywhere within a few pips of .8830 that might get me out of the whole thing with some dignity.:rolleyes:

As you were! Ive just seen that Cable's up to 1.3485 so I'm jumping ship now!:LOL:

As you were! Ive just seen that Cable's up to 1.3485 so I'm jumping ship now!:LOL:

Out at 1.3488 on cable and .8822 on the EGs

Hedge made about 3 x main position but still managed +30 per almost dead on for the whole thing - 8 lots:clover: