xcp24w.png

Cable...gettin a bit bullish

trend broken
plenty of of horizontal rez

Attachments

• Screenshot_28.png
    Screenshot_28.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 47
Ye...ye...a pivot point....a bounce....rez....support.......scalping some.....this thread is so full of ****e it smells like a ****tty wellie.

How about, entry, exit, stop and position size........frukin idiots.

we do post entry levels
these are pivots
p/d areas
rez/supp
Entries are all based on the basic p/f signal/1 box...that is a catapult or a semi-catapult...ie a breakout or a failed breakout

p/f
basically, if bull/bear gets upper hand

Exits....are on prev supp/rez...we have been over this many times on the thread
Stops are the exits
position size.....that aint our problem

Charts are posted with box size and reversal aswell as time input.This alerts our followers into what we are looking at.People must make their own decisions

p/f is about looking at the chart ...altering inputs and discarding most
time is not available to get into all that

Last edited:
A very good morning to you Dentist ....et al

Cheered up by yr cable chart - am using a couple of lots to hedge my drowning EGs :)

for anybody who is not sure what we are doing..they need to read and understand Duplessis book
Canta did that...he made the effort ...he now knows what we talk about

we do post entry levels
...we have been over this many times on the thread

Charts are posted with box size and reversal aswell as time input.This alerts our followers into what we are looking at.People must make their own decisions

I quite understand SS - a simple intro to p&f explains the mechanics but getting one's head round the approach takes quite a bit more study.

If you have the p&f charts in front of you as most of this thread's usual suspects do, then it's easy to see what you're on about - OTOH, if you don't then it does look like pronouncing over chicken entrails etc.:D

.....this thread is so full of ****e it smells like a ****tty wellie.

How about, entry, exit, stop and position size........frukin idiots.

Incidentally, to anyone who comes across this thread and is curious enough to bother to look into it, there are a number of sources for p&f info, starting with the the quite reasonable articles on T2W.

Jeremy Duplessis' book is a pretty boring, repetitive slog and there's another even less entertaining tome by Thomas Dorsey, so I can't pretend that I actually liked reading either of them.

That said, Dentist himself has been peeeing and effing for a decade (or more) and basically took off where someone else left off - "treading on the toes of dwarves" or something like that. Really worth reading from beginning to end, are:

"Learning to read Price Action with P&F Charting" by Holy Grail on Elite Trader from 2008 followed by Dentists's own two threads on T2W of which this last one is more about using p&f than learning it...at least that's how it seems to moi but then again I'm real frukin idiot with a very serious wellie fetish:)

Canta...yu got some sort of pivot on 0.8814 area

chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_29.png
    Screenshot_29.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 41
Incidentally, to anyone who comes across this thread and is curious enough to bother to look into it, there are a number of sources for p&f info, starting with the the quite reasonable articles on T2W.

Jeremy Duplessis' book is a pretty boring, repetitive slog and there's another even less entertaining tome by Thomas Dorsey, so I can't pretend that I actually liked reading either of them.

That said, Dentist himself has been peeeing and effing for a decade (or more) and basically took off where someone else left off - "treading on the toes of dwarves" or something like that. Really worth reading from beginning to end, are:

"Learning to read Price Action with P&F Charting" by Holy Grail on Elite Trader from 2008 followed by Dentists's own two threads on T2W of which this last one is more about using p&f than learning it...at least that's how it seems to moi but then again I'm real frukin idiot with a very serious wellie fetish:)

using it...that takes a little bit of practice...very easily done

Canta...yu got some sort of pivot on 0.8814 area

chart comin

I did this one on Friday eve and I think it shows .8830/05 as reasonable support. As usual, it's a bit messy but I wasn't intending to post it. BTW, I upload all my charts to my album so I can access them easily from any device whilst also checking out the thread.

Attachments

• EURGBPm15_171027_20h45_2mths.png
    EURGBPm15_171027_20h45_2mths.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 43