Trading with point and figure

Just had a look at my EGs and see that they've turned into one of my celebrated submarine trades.

We're now back to .8860 which was an S/R area on the way up so I'm just going to sit tight. Its not a large position (3L) and l/t trend support (on the dailies) is still intact so I'm going to sit it out and have another think in the morning.

Hmmm, interesting so far. As ML sez, brain saying one thing, chart saying another. I'm in half a mind (that's all I have anyway) to just scratch the whole thing when it gets to .89 odd again and start the w/e early.:)

200 point drop on eurusd...Catalonia ...not just Draghi

Catalonia is definitely in the mix. There's been a lot of creative reporting over the last couple of days and today is no exception. The Catalans themselves are pretty divided and the Castilians are not helping much to calm the situation with some fairly inflammatory comments.

Latest live reports from the main Catalan paper (see links) show that the conflict can still be resolved short of an attempt at complete independence. Puigdemont is backtracking and Rajoy can still de-escalate from his side. In the meantime the € makes for a really profitable football:)

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/polit...ataluna-articulo-155-ultimas-noticias-6378562

https://politica.elpais.com/

I contend that unless things really go ...se over ..t with both Druggy and Catalan effects combining, that on EG we're just going to swing from one range area to another:whistling

Dax is showing me sell signals...faking or the real deal...wiley minx toying with my emotions

so...
roll up your shirtsleeves and get stuck in...
find those pivots and other s/r areas
shove in a couple of horizontal counts

yu are a bit limited cos yu cannot use %log or close plots...yu will still be accurate as Moneylender has shown

THERE AINT NO MAGIC NUMBERS.....

Last edited:
a bad bounce means...

watch the bounce from a support....note the rez areas for that bounce
the bad bounce will not get past one of those rez areas
sellers will be watchin and enter on the failed bounce

so...
roll up your shirtsleeves and get stuck in...
find those pivots and other s/r areas
shove in a couple of horizontal counts

yu are a bit limited cos yu cannot use %log or close plots...yu will still be accurate as Moneylender has shown

THERE AINT NO MAGIC NUMBERS.....

i'm in too deep on a couple of shorts so I'm not thinking of adding much now, just sitting and waiting for the inevitable drop..might get more painful before it gets better though