Trading with point and figure

Bit hit and miss but I've got objects drawn on my meta4 with cute pnf

ger30-m15-ig-group-limited.png

Inzimam are you getting more comfortable with PnF?

I'm getting there for ideas of where not to enter a trade and helping on direction.

I know we don't call levels but setting alerts for when price is getting close the levels of interest has helped me to trade while at work.

I've just setup my new (refurbished from Argos) Linx 8 tablet. Full Windows 10 tablet and runs mt4 and cute pnf with no issue at all. Link this up to my mobile hotspot at work and I can now have pnf charts wherever I am. I got it for £60 but as it's refurbished from Argos I still get 12 months warranty.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6312187

I'm getting there for ideas of where not to enter a trade and helping on direction.

I know we don't call levels but setting alerts for when price is getting close the levels of interest has helped me to trade while at work.

I've just setup my new (refurbished from Argos) Linx 8 tablet. Full Windows 10 tablet and runs mt4 and cute pnf with no issue at all. Link this up to my mobile hotspot at work and I can now have pnf charts wherever I am. I got it for £60 but as it's refurbished from Argos I still get 12 months warranty.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6312187

Thats brilliant mate, I was waitijng for someone to try MT4 and Pnf on a Windows tablet.

Thats my Xmas present to myself sorted.
:clap:

Thats brilliant mate, I was waitijng for someone to try MT4 and Pnf on a Windows tablet.

Thats my Xmas present to myself sorted.
:clap:

I just wish mt4 had the ability to draw trends and have them stick. Actually it's just the diagonal ones that don't stay in place

any read on the Dax ML?

Due to the Election this weekend I would expect it to rise into the close, I missed the low @ 12580 ish, Stella's fault. But, it might well be a case of buying the news and selling the fact, so I am more or less out over the weekend, well slightly short but very small in case it jumps.

I'm looking at a short target of 12684. but getting whipsawed a bit so unsure about direction now. I had a fat finger incident - opened a short trade that I did not want

I'm looking at a short target of 12684. but getting whipsawed a bit so unsure about direction now. I had a fat finger incident - opened a short trade that I did not want

Assume you mean target of 12584? we had that about 45 mins ago thats the low I mssed.

if 12650 pops....its goin to gap up on Monday
12580 is supp
12650 rez

play around time....then we gap up