Trading with point and figure

Dax 30m 10x4

5b3fx1.png

They are pretty similar, given the data are from different brokers.

The main thing is in identifying the trends and levels.

each one of those has to be visually optimised by changing box/reversals
premarket we are only putting up charts for trend and supp/rez
the trading signals come from the price movement....so...very little premarket preparation needed

I put all my charts into a drop box folder that I can access from any device and on my phones and tablets if i am out n about.

Even seen my partner on the back of the Tandem with my phone in her hand closing some trades!
lol

premarket we are only putting up charts for trend and supp/rez
the trading signals come from the price movement....so...very little premarket preparation needed

Yup that's what I'm trying to do but I can't quite get my entry points right. You've mentioned in the past about getting consecutive signals on the 1m e.g Higher highs? but by that time I feel I've missed the move already.

Yup that's what I'm trying to do but I can't quite get my entry points right. You've mentioned in the past about getting consecutive signals on the 1m e.g Higher highs? but by that time I feel I've missed the move already.
premarket gives you an idea where yu will get signals
as the session goes on...then pick off those Pump or dumps

Personally I like to pick the entry/exit areas with PnF slow chart (8x3), when price gets to
selected area I move onto a fast chart (4x2) to identify a more accurate entry level and finally use the tick chart to try and pinpoint the entry.

doesnt always work and if I get it wrong I will hedge it quickly.

12165-12183 is 50% of latest upmove
a mass of rez in 12300 to 12350 area...especially 12330-12350/prev supp
ECB ...could go anywhere

Expecting a drop at the open, so closed a hedge long @12289!

Finger on the button in case I am wrong.