Trading with point and figure

Any tips on entries? I think I've got reasonably good at the trends and key pivot points but struggling with the trigger. I've tried looking at tick charts for the pump or dump move but it's not too clear

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

as well as trend,supp and rez to identify....we must identify the orifices that price could break out from

more important than levels....calling levels is just second rate...imho

Just catching up on the p&f saga as I'm on my hols with a really erratic internet connection.

Dentist: what is it that you call an orifice? In my innocence I thought you meant a level but by the scorn you heap on these [part of my usual approach] it's obvious that once again I'm barking up the wrong end of the stick....

Could you clarify a bit, perleeease...

Just catching up on the p&f saga as I'm on my hols with a really erratic internet connection.

Dentist: what is it that you call an orifice? In my innocence I thought you meant a level but by the scorn you heap on these [part of my usual approach] it's obvious that once again I'm barking up the wrong end of the stick....

Good to hear from you.. I guess I'm asking the same question too!

Btw..maybe when you're back officially I could pick your brains on BEB. I finally got the trial link through but don't seem to have any data load. I've tried BEB craig but no response

Good to hear from you.. I guess I'm asking the same question too!

Btw..maybe when you're back officially I could pick your brains on BEB. I finally got the trial link through but don't seem to have any data load. I've tried BEB craig but no response

Hi Inzi, thanks for the presumption that I have a brain worth picking:) I can give
you chapter and verse about all sorts of useless things but next to nothing relevant. I'm using MetaTrader for data but I'm a long way from graduating to realtime. For grown-up stuff you need to be talking to the chaps in long trousers like Dentist and Moneylender:p

orifice..that i s where price breaks out
yu saw that with dax at 12300.... a failed signal

the break of 12300...an order in to go long...at 12310 ish..consecutive bullish signals
or
a break of 12288 was the consecutive bearish signals
OCO put in

Hi Inzi, thanks for the presumption that I have a brain worth picking:) I can give
you chapter and verse about all sorts of useless things but next to nothing relevant. I'm using MetaTrader for data but I'm a long way from graduating to realtime. For grown-up stuff you need to be talking to the chaps in long trousers like Dentist and Moneylender:p
How'd i get data into BEB. I would have thought it comes with its own data source for the price.

What's the cheapest data source out there?

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    104 KB · Views: 76
yu can see that 12330-12350 is a massive rez
from prev chart..rez started at 12270..ish
lookin like it wants to pop that rez area